OcUK Rolling Road Day 22 @ Viezu & Caffeine and Machine (Warwickshire) - Saturday 1st December 2018

Associate
Hi There, thank you for your question and I can say our dyno is one of the best you will find. it is a 3000bhp 4 wheel drive dyno so more than capable of running most cars out there, I do understand your question and with some car ie MK4 golf, MK1 Audi TT this can sometimes be the case can you tell me what model car you have so I can confirm that your car will be fine to run. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Associate
Hi There, thank you for your question and I can say our dyno is one of the best you will find. it is a 3000bhp 4 wheel drive dyno so more than capable of running most cars out there, I do understand your question and with some car ie MK4 golf, MK1 Audi TT this can sometimes be the case can you tell me what model car you have so I can confirm that your car will be fine to run. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for the detailed info. Could you check if an mk7 Golf R or an Audi S3 will run OK please? Many thanks

Soldato
Can you find out if they are still being special, and printing the maps in portrait instead of landscape

whats the cut off point for wanting to know who can come?

Associate
Hi Haze, we have always printed our graphs in landscape and never had an issue, with regards to the cut point ideally we would need to know 7 days before the event if that is possible please.
if you need anything else please just ask.

Soldato
OP
Please send email addresses via trust or forum messages.

Viezu have asked for pictures of cars planning to run to help publicise the day also, so if you can send me one of those, that too would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom