OcUK Rolling Road Day 22 @ Viezu & Caffeine and Machine (Warwickshire) - Saturday 1st December 2018

Soldato
Please send email addresses via trust or forum messages.

Viezu have asked for pictures of cars planning to run to help publicise the day also, so if you can send me one of those, that too would be appreciated!

I will send you trust tonight. What kind of pictures, front and back or is one of the front sufficient?

Soldato
Would the Dyno operators allow me to have my Versatuner laptop plugged into my OBD to log all the data whilst it's running?

Also does this Dyno place have decent fan setups that are actually capable of cooling a TMIC via a bonnet scoop?

I took the MPS to DynoDaze and it came off the Dyno running shy of 110c. Charged Intake Air temps were over 70c... it chucked out so much smoke and just about ran stock. Which is wrong as it's mapped for 300+

Don't fancy wasteing a day and £35 if it's just going to nearly overheat and pull crappy numbers again.

Man of Honour
So it, I'll come run too

Would the Dyno operators allow me to have my Versatuner laptop plugged into my OBD to log all the data whilst it's running?

Also does this Dyno place have decent fan setups that are actually capable of fooling a TMIC via a bonnet scoop?

I took the MPS to DynoDaze and it came off the Dyno running shy of 110c. Charged Intake Air temps were over 70c... it chucked out so much smoke and just about ran stock. Which is wrong as it's mapped for 300+

Don't fancy wasteing a day and £35 if it's just going to nearly overheat and pull crappy numbers again.

I don't see why not, I've gone as far as running det cans in the past.

Do DynoDaze run bonnet up or down? Even with directional airflow over a TMIC bonnet up is going to cool better

Soldato
So it, I'll come run too

I don't see why not, I've gone as far as running det cans in the past.

Do DynoDaze run bonnet up or down? Even with directional airflow over a TMIC bonnet up is going to cool better

They ran bonnet down.

Next to no air got it as their fan is aimed at the bumpers grill. I presume it's made to aim there as they have so many cars run with fmic.
The only other Dyno place locally won't run my car as his fan setup is not optimal for TMIC.

Soldato
OP
Caffeine and Machine - after rolling road

It is expected that the rolling road day will finish at around 1.30pm and so following on from the this I have arranged for us to go to Caffeine and Machine, a relatively new pub/bar/restaurant which welcomes car clubs and have some great surrounding roads. The plan is for all who are up for it to go there after we've finished the rolling road day for something to eat and drink, and go out for some drives if so desired. Caffeine and Machine is about 20min from Viezu so nice and close also.

Address below:

Caffeine and Machine Ltd
Banbury Road
Ettington
CV37 7NS

Link to Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/caffeineandmachine/

Soldato
Caffeine and Machine - after rolling road

It is expected that the rolling road day will finish at around 1.30pm and so following on from the this I have arranged for us to go to Caffeine and Machine, a relatively new pub/bar/restaurant which welcomes car clubs and have some great surrounding roads. The plan is for all who are up for it to go there after we've finished the rolling road day for something to eat and drink, and go out for some drives if so desired. Caffeine and Machine is about 20min from Viezu so nice and close also.

Address below:

Caffeine and Machine Ltd
Banbury Road
Ettington
CV37 7NS

Link to Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/caffeineandmachine/
Excellent choice, highly reviewed so far.

Back
Top Bottom