OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

erm... not that I want to seem like a worry merchant like usual... but ive not seen a single runner post in about 3 pages :eek:

can all those who are DEFINATELY going and DEFINATELY running start posting asap to calm my nerves.... :eek:

I'm definitely going...hoovered, did my engine bay with autoglym and checked the car over. Just going out to fill up and a quick jet wash.

I'll be at the J16 meeting point by 7am. Looking forward to this :D had to pull out of going to the last one...

thebrasso said:
I'm definitely going...hoovered, did my engine bay with autoglym and checked the car over. Just going out to fill up and a quick jet wash.

I'll be at the J16 meeting point by 7am. Looking forward to this :D had to pull out of going to the last one...

running? or speccy?

Siliconslave said:
if your short on numbers mate i'll run, although i think our convoy is turning up a little late....

nice one buddy, as long as we have 7-8 of the runners there early thats cool, ive GOT to have 15 runners, or else ive got a big bill to pay...

Sorry, definitely running.

I'll take my time I guess, but I'll leave the house just after 6 and I'm just down the A50 from OCUK, about 3 miles down the road.

Conanius
I don't think there will be a problem getting 15 runners. We wouldn't leave you with a bill! If need be I will run but I will be in the same convoy as sillicon so we won't be getting there really early.

There are almost 50 showing intrest and I think it goes anyone will run if need be (why go to the RR if not) but I think If we all say we want to run that might make even more of a problem for you trying to fit 50 runners in ;)

Dangerous said:
NORTHERN CONVOY

(Will only be waiting 10 mins)

7:00AM @ Junction 19 Knutsford
djbenjo
Worthy

7:20AM @ Junction 16 Alsger/Stoke
paradigm
thebrasso
Firestar_3x

8:20AM @ Junction 4 M5 Frankly
Vertigo1
Merlin

Then on to powerstation, whos meeting where and I shall had you to the list.

thebrasso said:
Sorry, definitely running.

I'll take my time I guess, but I'll leave the house just after 6 and I'm just down the A50 from OCUK, about 3 miles down the road.

Won't it only take about 15 mins to get from there to the Little Chef? You'll be there from 6.30 if you're not careful! :D

Well, looks like I'm going to be attending alongside Paradigm (or maybe Firestar_3x) as they've both offered to give me a lift up.

Just got to sort out a few things with them, but hopefully I'll be able to attend. Just hope my car is sorted for the next one :)

Back
Top Bottom