OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

RR.gif

Easy route from RR to Pub :p

The first direction is wrong btw... you turn left at the first roundabout :p

Anyone who doesnt fully understand whats going on with the pub, let me and gareth know cos we both know the way pretty well, so we can sort something :)

the motorway is indeed the easiest route, get off at 11a and then your nearly there... but its down to what people want to do, im happy with whatever route we take :)

Right, I am heading to bed early ready for the early start. I will see you all tomorrow some time :)

P.S. Anyone pulling out now will need written approval from Spie himself :p ;)

Dangerous said:
Northern Convoy

8:20AM @ Junction 4 M5 Frankly
Vertigo1
Merlin

+ me for frankley south :D

aiming to get there for 8am but i don't know what any of you look like or what cars you have for sure so please keep an eye out for me

big guy, long hair, dirty black carltonGSI reg starts with "H474"

:)

Surprisingly, I see in the 'currently active users' in the Motors forum....
HALF of them are alledgedly going to the RR day in like 7 hours ;)

GO TO BED YOU LOT

See you all in the morning, I guess you will figure out who I am quite quickly!

See you chaps 2moro.

I'll be at Frankley around 8am, Ronald McDonald is cooking my breakfast before I get there though.

I'm easy to spot - 40 stone black guy in leather shorts and a mask.

:D

My car is covered in dust after 6 weeks in the garage, but it seems like it will finally drive.

Finished it just now, had to redo the cam timing though as I made a mistake and the inlet cam was 110degrees out, doh.

Just started fine and ran for 10 seconds, then turned it off cause of the noise. So not 100% I'll be running as obviously I wanna get a few miles on it.

Simon said:
My car is covered in dust after 6 weeks in the garage, but it seems like it will finally drive.

Finished it just now, had to redo the cam timing though as I made a mistake and the inlet cam was 110degrees out, doh.

Just started fine and ran for 10 seconds, then turned it off cause of the noise. So not 100% I'll be running as obviously I wanna get a few miles on it.

Tip top. :cool:

See you tomorrow.

I'll not start about the myth of running in, can of worms n all that but suffice to say - I've tortured every brand new car I've ever had and none have ever imploded. ;)

merlin said:
Tip top. :cool:

See you tomorrow.

I'll not start about the myth of running in, can of worms n all that but suffice to say - I've tortured every brand new car I've ever had and none have ever imploded. ;)

Yeah I feel the same, its just when you rebuild an engine you wanna take it easy cause your not quite as good.

Got competition running in oil at the mo which is as good, just doesnt stick to the bores which helps the rings bed in. Only takes about 100miles to get the rings bedded in.

I won't be meeting in the morning, will be making my own way down. Car is getting tracked at 8:30. I think I deserve the most commited award :p

Simon said:
Yeah I feel the same, its just when you rebuild an engine you wanna take it easy cause your not quite as good.

Got competition running in oil at the mo which is as good, just doesnt stick to the bores which helps the rings bed in. Only takes about 100miles to get the rings bedded in.

I won't be meeting in the morning, will be making my own way down. Car is getting tracked at 8:30. I think I deserve the most commited award :p

Don't forget you got a fan to fix tomorrow ;)

Back
Top Bottom