OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

[TW]Fox said:
Did you manage to get to the tyre place?
got there as they were shutting, im guna have to go there on monday now, will try some other places aswell, see where i can get them cheapest, the ones i want are called Eagle F1's yea?

mums corsa tonight and tommorow :( :p

willd58 said:
got there as they were shutting, im guna have to go there on monday now, will try some other places aswell, see where i can get them cheapest, the ones i want are called Eagle F1's yea?

Yea, these:

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/reifenbestellen.pl?typ=D39104&dsco=10

:)

Undermines the important of checking your car regularly to make sure nothing dodgy has happened. It's boring but it takes 60 seconds, and if that tyre had exploded you'd have at the least needed another car :D

Siliconslave said:
damn it, that was a pain getting home got stuff in some stupidly large traffic jam on the m4 for going on 3 hrs, they'd closed off the whole road for most of it then open up one lane once they'd moved the remains of one car, and annother upside down one over.

generally not a good day for driving it seems

On the upside it was a damn good day, nice to meet everyone and find out my stock cars at stock power ;) Cheers as ever for the organisation, and the people who managed to make it along and make the day!

Haha thanks for the heads up sam , we thought we missed the traffic and joined the M4 shortley after. Sat there for about 4 hours in NON MOVING TRAFFIC. WAs a nightmare. Left at 4 got home at 10 ffs :( Damm it

Anyhow thanks for the day people , thought merlins integra sounded and looked just awesome ( sorry for pulling out just as you went to overtake me - oops ) Good job i spotted wills tyre tbh , that looked awfully dodgy. Everyone was really nice and it was great to put some names to faces. Its been an awfully long time

Pics to be uploaded soon :)

AcidHell2 said:
Tesla, how where you driving that Mondeo you left like 5mins before me..
What do you mean?

Apologies for not meeting you and lee at the servies as arranged well in advance but rob's train times were all messed up and I didnt have either of your numbers to contact you. Hope you didn't wait around too long?

Thanks for organising everything conanius.

All of you guys seem great people and i'm very glad I allowed Fox to persuade me into coming. Definately will be there next time, i'll get my cambelt tightened up this week too! :eek:

My favourite car of the day: Integra Type R - Beautiful
(Closely followed by the supra!)

Any plans for meets prior to the provisionally set RR next june?

Wow guys, looks like an awesome day! Really gutted I didn't make it :(

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Sorry to hear about Will having a few problems with his car, but glad it was spotted well before anything could go seriously wrong.

Merlin's Integra and Si's Rover look awesome, as does djbenjo's SX. Also recognise a few of the cars and faces from a certain meet recently ;)

-westy-, nice car mate! Looks like quite the little pocket rocket you've got there ;) Loving the stealth wheels and go faster mud :p

Trickle said:
a lot of traffic on the roads confusing things, it took myself and AcidHell a couple of attempts to find the pub in the end.

Thanks to Conanius for the excelent organisation :)

HeHe that was a funny moment.. We turned around, thinking were where miles away, then trickle stopped I had to carry on so a quick u-turn later I was back LOL then realised if we just carried on the way we were going we were only like 1/2 a mile up the road LOL

thebrasso said:
Its totally my fault, I should have asked where we were going or said to somebody who knew the route could I follow them once we got on the M5...I hadn't counted on the traffic density on the M5...I could see Acidhell's Cinq in the distance but I couldn't catch up.

Tis a shame I wondered what happened, It did get a bit busy on the motorway, I lost Trickle at one point but could just see simon ahead. So stuck with him for a bit, then found tickle again...

Tesla said:
What do you mean?

I flew past you on the m5 just after gloucster...

Back
Top Bottom