• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK RTX4080 16GB review thread

3K 90 series, 2.5k 80 series.
There would be at least few rich people who would buy it anyway, even for £10k. He said absolutely nobody buys - that's way way too low to be sure. I suspect even £100k might not be high enough, for the simple reason that someone would just want to show off "Look how expensive and unique GPU I got! :D".

Last edited:
There would be at least few rich people who would buy it anyway, even for £10k. He said absolutely nobody buys - that's way way too low to be sure. I suspect even £100k might not be low enough, for the simple reason that someone would just want to show off "Look how expensive and unique GPU I got! :D".
1% are rich, that's as good as nobody.

Woeful prices. Hope nvidia get truly stung this launch be AMD. Sad thing is it'll still be £1000-1200 for 7900xtx, which is still horrific price but I can't wait any longer, come on AMD get on with it!

Back
Top Bottom