• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK Ryzen 9 3950X review thread

Associate
I got sweets in mine ;) Thanks for the Haribo and the 3950X !

15th in queue when I asked on Monday, guess I was also bumped up a few places with people cancelling (also thank you).

Going to spend tomorrow assembling it all now...

Associate
the very odd time if i order something on a friday it comes on a monday but it doesnt happen too much.dpd have screwed my last two deliverys up.one came into the depot at 4.30 in the afternoon i had another parcel due the next day and they delivered the 2nd parcel but forgot about the first one,it wasnt even on the van.last time i ordered ram it went to antrim depot instead of mallusk.they then sent it back to athlone which is 100 odd miles away instead of sending it to mallusk which is around 10 miles from antrim

Associate
What cooler are people getting for their 3950x? I never had water cooling and I would like to avoid them if possible

I took the plunge so to speak and bought a Cooler master MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB.

If you don't like wires, this isn't the cooler for you, it's an absolute rat's nest of cables... It does at least plug into the Asus RGB headers on my ROG Strix 570F. I can't imagine trying to use it with the native controller it comes with, my OCD would go into overdrive.

I've left it all stress testing right now, I can hear the fans from the other room. If the temps are OK, they'll need to go on a silent profile...

Soldato
Yes I did just heard there can be issues with pumps and noise and leaks and a bit concerned as I plan to keep the pc for a few years. My current pc is from 2008 lol.

man AIO won't last 10 years.

Linus showed that a stock 3950x can easily run on a air cooler

Soldato
Almost there. Just waiting for Cablemod and a few extra bits to finish up.

image0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom