**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Soldato
Glad you enjoyed the presents, I'm a big fan of lava lamps, we have 4 setup on desks at work and the're interesting to watch, they will change colour over time and also behave differently depending on the room temperature.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your Xmas :)

I shall, and it was really nice to have something which someone has actually made. That was a really nice touch.

Once again. Thank you and I wish everyone on OCUK and there families a Very merry christmas and a happy new year.

Associate
Just unwrapped as likely to be mad busy tomorrow...

Two presents...

Present 1: XBox Live points - someone has been stalking me in consoles!

Present 2: Cityboy - This is a book about life and work in the City of London. I've heard good things about it, but not read it, so I'll look forward to getting stuck into that.

Really humbled by the generosity and the thought! Thanks a lot Secret Santa![/spoiler]

You are very welcome
Merry Christmas :D

Associate
Thanks ss!

Sorry for the lack of wrapping as Amazon's charges for wrapping would have taken up quite a bit of the budget so I thought I spend more on the presents instead (what I would have preferred putting myself in your shoes :p). Most of your posts on here were about your job so I thought I'd go for a few fun things to do with planes. The reviews for the book were good and the model plane I thought would be something cool to put together.

I hope you enjoy neodude. :)

Soldato
Yeah, I was double bluffin you, or trying to. I hope you enjoyed your gifts, but I'm highly disappointed with the lack of images you've posted!
kd

Images to come tonight, been at work all day and was at my mums place yesterday, but be assured they'll be up later. I have to ask, I don't quite get the one of my face stuck on what looks like a dude in the gym. Is that you wearing my face?

Soldato
Images!

The early present I was instructed to open ages ago was a box of jelly babies with some glittery and massive **** rings mixed in :p

SSearlypresent.jpg

The ENTIRE James Herriot collection of books (must've cost a bomb to ship!). My entire family and I love these books so I'm absolutely chuffed to bits with these. I've only read two so I can't wait to get through the rest. They'll take a place in my prized book collection next to my LOTR hardbacks.

IMG_2576.jpg

Also included were 4 photo frames with a printed image in each
IMG_2572.jpg

This shot is mine
IMG_2574.jpg

This one is one my gf and I hotly contest the ownership of
IMG_2573.jpg

THESE! One is the SFW version of a naked shoot our paintball team did for our student union's naked playing cards aaaaages ago. I'm the one being awesome in the middle. The other is still a mystery to me, but I suspect is KD with my face on it.

IMG_2575.jpg

I was terrified when I opened it, because somewhere there is the NSFW version floating around on the web, among other things, and I thought my mum was about to see something she hadn't seen since I was a baby!

All in all, an epic haul. Cheers KD!

Associate
Looks like people got a lot of good stuff this year.

Thank you ever so much chrisxuk for my wonderful USB helicopter. Had a great laugh with it yesterday.

Having problems transferring pictures from my phone to the pc, when i do they will be up.

Thanks again.

Soldato
I got a solar powered racing car and electric shock gag pen from my SS. I haven't built the car yet, but the shock pen is brutal. Got quite a few people with it yesterday :D

Cheers SS :)

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd173/robfosters/sspresents.jpg[/I[/QUOTE]

Oh man I'd get hundreds of people a day at work with that pen!

Back
Top Bottom