**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Soldato
Ah you weren't joking that time when you said you had me! Cheers kd!

Yeah, I was double bluffin you, or trying to. I hope you enjoyed your gifts, but I'm highly disappointed with the lack of images you've posted!

:D

Good call! very good call, and thanks very much!

Loved the boobs... now to try the heli!

You clearly are just bad at flying the helli! I have my own and it is fine. Also how the hell do you not know what irn bru is?!

This is it right? I've successfully annoyed the girl for half hour by waving it around and hittin her with it!! Amazing!!

Thank you hitman_leon. Legend :D

My gf got me one of these, the other week for my birthday. I'd annoyed her with it in 5 minutes! XD it is so much fun!

Also Azza, the microwave food stuff. The soldier cutter is amazing, as is the bacon rack. I still haven't got the egg microwaver to leave the egg yolky as a warning!

Looks like some people got a great haul this year! Well done all!

Also I'm quite disappointed that I'm the only one to actually receive a buttplug!

kd

Don
Woohoo! Haven't checked who it's from yet. Merry Christmas to you.

A nice little Jack Daniels glass and miniature set. And a good sized mug for getting my tea on. Great. :)

a08c03e6.jpg

Thanks. Merry Christmas all.

It was from hilly. Thanks hilly!! :D

You're welcome! You posted that it was hard to find an oversized plain mug, took me all of a week to find! And you like whiskey, so an easy choice!

Hope you enjoy :)

Don
Dottty27,

Much thanks!, although I fail at making this mat thing work, the aliens only light up when my 2yo son picks it up, you do realise history will be written, Hitman_Leon failed at door mats:p.

IMAG2834.jpg

Glad the force was with you young one!,

I did kind of dispense with the budget as I know you got stuffed the last SS but I shot myself in the foot, now three of the kids want one of the FX-lightsaber's each:(.

Haha the generosity was much appreciated mate. Thank you so much!!! :)

Definitely makes up from last years rubbish! So thanks once again :)

Don
Having looked at the SS list, thank you Hilly for my gifts. They will probably get used today after stuffing myself with dinner. Sorry it was hard for you to pick something, the forum doesn't know all my interests... yet!

Looks like everyone really got into the spirit of things. :)

Haha it was. Had to dig through lots of posts, then trawl through loads of places to find a plain big mug. I think there's a niche in the market.

Once I got that, I thought I needed something else to go with it, hence the Jack box set :).

Merry Christmas to you mate.

Permabanned
I haven't been able to post pics as I haven't been able to pick up my SS.

However, as you may see in the win a sound card thread, I was drawn, and as such have decided to donate the card to RobH.

Merry Christmas everyone :):)

Soldato
I will post some more pics when I get everything out of it's box properly, but here it is at the moment:
2011-12-26000127.jpg

The blue thing is a climbatron window-climbing robot, which I am eager to play with once I find a battery-compartment sized philips. The cyber clean 'high tech cleaning compund' looks useful, will look forward to sparkly clean belongings! There is a moustache collection - one for every day of the week, a model of Ansoka Tano's jedi starfighter, and a yummy looking cadbury's set. :)

Thanks SS for the presents, I'm sure I will get lots of fun out of them :D.

Well here are a few pictures of my haul, thank you so much to my SS, love the gifts.

Glad you like them :).

Edit: Thanks skippi90 for organising it all!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
i got a pukka mini glitter lamp and a 'climbatron' from MrMoonX :)
my mate will be emailing me the pics later/tomorrow and il post them up, unfortunatly we didnt get any of climbatron in action as we didnt have the right size batteries but we got some good ones of the butt plug shaped multi coulored glitter lamp :D
thanks a lot for those mate and il get the pics up ASAP

EDIT: just noticed GreatAuk's post above and he has a climbatron as well.. what are the odds? lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Thank you so much. Love doing the Secret Santa with OCUK. get some lovely things.

Glad you enjoyed the presents, I'm a big fan of lava lamps, we have 4 setup on desks at work and the're interesting to watch, they will change colour over time and also behave differently depending on the room temperature.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your Xmas :)

photo2.jpg

1e0a5e70.jpg

bd2aacd8.jpg

22e5ca5b.jpg

db96d843.jpg

Unwrapped today, hot sauce is a master stroke. I shall be experimenting with that later on today with leftovers!

Will be going to Sonisphere next year, so I expect the porta-crapper will get a good outing too. :D

Cheers Thornik!

Soldato
Thank you SS!

Firstly...

Thank you to my SS for doing a splendid job on my SS. Very well thought out and I love my present! Very well done :)

Secondly...

Thank you to Skippi90 for organising the OCUK-SS. As always I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. The stalking, the buying, the wrapping, the un-wrapping, and viewing all the gifts here, loved all of it and I'm happy that we got to do it this year. After last year I did think it might not be done again however I am very happy its all gone smoothly.

Thirdly...

The unwrap! The package was lets say... very well wrapped and took me about 10 mins to fully unwrap and take all the masking tape off! Once I had finished unwrapping I had a quick break (cup of coffee) and was left with this...

Untitled by Aled Roberts, on Flickr

I them proceeded to open the box...

Removing the box I was left with a black bag...

After opening this I almost **** myself... I saw the Canon + Ultrasonic logo and wondered what the hell my SS had sent!

I slowly lifted the present out of the black bag and it gave a rattle! (something a lens should not do) However, very quickly it became clear what it was!

Its a thermos flask in the shape of a canon lens full of chocolate coins!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much to the secret santa! Absolutely love it and very personal to me! 5 stars! :D

Back
Top Bottom