**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Suspended
Ehrrmahgehrd it's getting so exciting!

Santa sent me a message asking when I'd be home to give him his milk & cookies.

Mine was sent out special delivery on Saturday, should be there tomorrow. Still no word or post from my SS though.

Soldato
Haha nah! Girlfriend liked it too (though found it strange we are doing secret Santa with "online people"!)

My wife is the same, doesn't understand why im doing it :)

My recipient posted in the thread that my gift has arrived safely, but no sign of mine yet - Its more exciting than "normal" Christmas!!

Soldato
I gave just recieved a parcel, I'm not sure if it's work related or ocuk related yet. My SS should be getting theirs before the weekend is out too! It's being sent today! I just need to pop into town to grab some wrapping paper and a card!

Soldato
Mine too, Im very scared but excited to open mine :p

What you on about? Im not your SS :confused::confused:
Would have been easier though! Your only up the road from me :D

Small world then, my SS posted the parcel in Newton Abbot! Also, how do you know where I live? My location is blank. We shall see in a couple of weeks. :D

Associate
Small world then, my SS posted the parcel in Newton Abbot! Also, how do you know where I live? My location is blank.

Definitely not me then as i posted mine in Exeter after work! :)

I swear it used to say Plymouth? Cause i remember thinking, why cant i have that guy! I can drive it to his house instead of paying crazy royal mail prices!

Maybe im mistaken. Wouldn't be the first time :D

Soldato
Definitely not me then as i posted mine in Exeter after work! :)

I swear it used to say Plymouth? Cause i remember thinking, why cant i have that guy! I can drive it to his house instead of paying crazy royal mail prices!

Maybe im mistaken. Wouldn't be the first time :D

You are correct sir! Alright, your story checks out. :p Damn, there I thought I was being clever trying to ruin the Christmas surprise. Ah well, I guess I better wait 'till the 25th. :D

Back
Top Bottom