**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

DcD

DcD

Associate
I have a couple of RM cards from last weekend. Will be picking up on Saturday. One was special delivery so I'm guessing it's from my SS.

Thanks SS!

Soldato
I had to open my box to check it wasn't anything for work. I've got a load of wrapped presents in side and a lot of haribo!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what is inside the presents now!

Is it sad that I don't care about any presents except the ocuk inns?

Associate
I received mine this morning, can't wait!
Resist the temptation to open it! :p

Did anyone else put a sender address on theirs?

the lady at the post office couldn't understand why I didn't want to put a return address on, which is understandable, i always put sender addresses on but didn't with this one.

If I did, my SS would have figured out who i am as i'm the only one here listed as from Newton Abbot!

Last edited:
Don
How long are we giving for delivery before maccy steps in to sort it

Not sure there's a specific date; As this time of the year causes issues with delivery, people will receive broken, or incorrect items and they will have to be resent out.

I'm sure Maccy will be all over it and will start kicking people who haven't sent theirs, the 6th was the date which they should be sent but there will always be exceptions to this for people where it's been out of their control.

What might be handy is for people who haven't received anything yet, to post up so Maccy is aware and can start pestering people before it's too late! :)

Soldato
Parcel has been sent! I've had to parcel force it from a post office as im not back at home now to use any other services. Never again!!

17 quid to post one parcel =( aaah well. It's my own fault I guess for leaving it last minute! It's all for a worthy cause lol

Soldato
Just another warning to my SS that one of your gifts isn't family friendly or forum appropriate so have fun unwrapping with your family! :p ;)

Soldato
Just another warning to my SS that one of your gifts isn't family friendly or forum appropriate so have fun unwrapping with your family! :p ;)

but how will they know? There is a very large oblong box under my tree? It could well be a massive buttplug without knowing if you got me!

Soldato
Mine got sent from work, still a big give away mind if they know what they know. :D

I had an Amazon delivery today...
:( But it was stuff I ordered for my cousins kids.. Damn. Excitement dashed!

My SS said it was on its way on the 1st. :eek:

Mind you, if my bosses wife is anything to go by (She works for DPD) thay are totally snowed under.
On the black Friday/Monday thing a few weeks ago they had 100,000 MORE parcels than they had ALREADY PLANNED FOR!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom