** OCUK TWITCH CHANNEL PUBG TOURNAMENT INFO AND SIGN UP THREAD **

Soldato
Yeah believe so, as has Team Nininonks. Looks like it’s a lot easier to place in the second qualifier, and the tier 2 final will be a walk!
aye, heat 2 certainly looks on paper to be the easier of the 2. a calculating team simply wanting to get their hands on some decent goodies intentionally getting into the tier 2 final would be a plan :p

Associate
Hey guys, that was really a great game tonight. Sorry to whoever drove up to our compound and got their car blown up!

@Nik & co. - Team Dead Friends have a problem, Smaxbox can´t make tomorrow evening, could we swap him out for our friend Whazo?

Associate
Hey guys, that was really a great game tonight. Sorry to whoever drove up to our compound and got their car blown up!

@Nik & co. - Team Dead Friends have a problem, Smaxbox can´t make tomorrow evening, could we swap him out for our friend Whazo?

You have got to be kidding me mate. :D I think you guys took two guys in two separate cars, right? Was that towards the final 5 circles? In a relatively open field with a small compound? Those were our two best players and we were so morally down after that, but secured the win in the end. lol

Associate
You have got to be kidding me mate. :D I think you guys took two guys in two separate cars, right? Was that towards the final 5 circles? In a relatively open field with a small compound? Those were our two best players and we were so morally down after that, but secured the win in the end. lol

Yeah that sounds like us. Maybe we gave you the motivation needed to win then - or made you play carefully. As poetic justice, that third place team with Maverick cleaned us out of our compound like pros. We have never seen something so smoothly orchestrated... 1) smoke wall to cross the road to us, 2) classic frags, 3) three man push through door. Hats off to them. We have discussed how to handle that next time though, it won't happen tonight!

OcUK Staff
I think we'll adopt the PGI rules for the BO3, namely: -

Each kill is worth 15 points. Placement points are visible in the table below:
Placement Points
#1 500
#2 410
#3 345
#4 295
#5 250
#6 210
#7 175
#8 145
#9 120
#10 100
#11 80
#12 65
#13 50
#14 40
#15 30
#16 20
#17 15
#18 10
#19 5
#20 0

I think that's probably the fairest way we can run the final. 2nd tier final is BO1, so all about placement :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Tonights finals will be live on twitch from 18:00 HERE

We have Brad from Steelseries and @ChugNorris in observer mode casting for you so we'll have a 5 minute delay on stream to help prevent any stream sniping.

I'll email out Tier 2 final server name and password at 18:00 and the server will be live shortly after that for everyone to join.

Once we've finished that BO1 for the second tier prizes and announced the winner I'll email out the server name and password for the elite tier final around 19:00. That will be a best of 3 under PGI rules as Chug has posted above with points for placement and for kills.

Look forward to seeing you all there to see who will be crowned the inaugural champions of the Overclockers Twitch Stream PUBG Tournament and take home the prizes from noblechairs and Steelseries!

Elite Tier Final 19:30 07/09/2018

BO1qTNJ.jpg

Tier 2 Final 18:30 07/09/2018

eNdBJdj.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom