** OCUK TWITCH CHANNEL PUBG TOURNAMENT INFO AND SIGN UP THREAD **

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Harambe went out with a whimper last night, we spent ages scoping out the Mansion from the edge of the circle which would have forced them out, got distracted by a car and then savagely shot in the back :(

Associate
Quick question.. is the final 19:00 or 19:30

Once we've finished that BO1 for the second tier prizes and announced the winner I'll email out the server name and password for the elite tier final which will start at 19:00. That will be a best of 3 under PGI rules as Chug has posted above with points for placement and for kills.

Look forward to seeing you all there to see who will be crowned the inaugural champions of the Overclockers Twitch Stream PUBG Tournament and take home the prizes from noblechairs and Steelseries!

Elite Tier Final 19:30 07/09/2018

OcUK Staff
OP
Quick question.. is the final 19:00 or 19:30

Once we've finished that BO1 for the second tier prizes and announced the winner I'll email out the server name and password for the elite tier final which will start at 19:00. That will be a best of 3 under PGI rules as Chug has posted above with points for placement and for kills.

Look forward to seeing you all there to see who will be crowned the inaugural champions of the Overclockers Twitch Stream PUBG Tournament and take home the prizes from noblechairs and Steelseries!

The elite tier final will start at 19:30 sharp.

The server will be open from 19:00ish.

Apologies for any confusion. Realised I'd cocked up on this myself!

Associate
For todays game MightyWolves roster will be as follows - Armands, kntent, QiwishTheMurlock, generaII (GeneralOrgasm changed his name). For 3rd game possibly generaII wont be playing because of work.

EDIT: in 3rd game we'll have a sub in generaII place, his nick is HASTENxD

Last edited:
Associate
Tonights finals will be live on twitch from 18:00 HERE

We have Brad from Steelseries and @ChugNorris in observer mode casting for you so we'll have a 5 minute delay on stream to help prevent any stream sniping.

I'll email out Tier 2 final server name and password at 18:00 and the server will be live shortly after that for everyone to join.

Once we've finished that BO1 for the second tier prizes and announced the winner I'll email out the server name and password for the elite tier final around 19:00. That will be a best of 3 under PGI rules as Chug has posted above with points for placement and for kills.

BO1qTNJ.jpg

Tier 2 Final 18:30 07/09/2018

eNdBJdj.jpg

Thanks for the information, sir. Is it the mousepads that are rewarded for bounty kills?

And just to confirm: the elite tier final has been moved from 19:00 to 19:30? Thanks.

Associate
Great idea to go BO3/Tournament Rules. It will make it nearly impossible for us to win with a three man team (we were counting on RNG to carry us through) ...but it will be damn fun. You guys did a great job organising all this and making a lot of fun for us all.

P.S.
QiwishTheMurlock stole my goddamn bounty mouse! I knocked poor Alee. Goddamn poacher. I guess rules are rules

Sui

Sui

Soldato
For todays game MightyWolves roster will be as follows - Armands, kntent, QiwishTheMurlock, generaII (GeneralOrgasm changed his name). For 3rd game possibly generaII wont be playing because of work.

As far as I'm aware you can't sub now the heats are concluded, must be the same squad.

Associate
Alright, my bad. Checked from earlier on. Team MightyWolves will play with their roster from yesterday. :) Next time please allow adding subs and stuff. :)

OcUK Staff
We've avoided the adding of subs for the finals purely because we don't want people subbing in ringers because there's prizes involved. I aren't insinuating this is the case with you guys, but for next time we'll look at allowing 1 extra player per team to be used as a substitute if someone can't make it.

Associate
couple subs for the stream followers team. zaz is getting subbed for "DrRespect" poods for "Summit2G" data for "nunja" and flip for "shroood". hope thats cool.

Associate
Yeah that sounds like us. Maybe we gave you the motivation needed to win then - or made you play carefully. As poetic justice, that third place team with Maverick cleaned us out of our compound like pros. We have never seen something so smoothly orchestrated... 1) smoke wall to cross the road to us, 2) classic frags, 3) three man push through door. Hats off to them. We have discussed how to handle that next time though, it won't happen tonight!

That's what we were saying, that knocking us down to 2 players forced us to play the edge of the zone , which resulted in a superior position towards the end of the game!

Soldato
We've avoided the adding of subs for the finals purely because we don't want people subbing in ringers because there's prizes involved. I aren't insinuating this is the case with you guys, but for next time we'll look at allowing 1 extra player per team to be used as a substitute if someone can't make it.

Should make it so you have to register your one sub before the whole tournament starts to avoid the same thing happening

Back
Top Bottom