*** OcUK VR Sim Racing Thread ***

Which game are you all playing?

Edit: Doh, just seen the first page with all the info.

Might get involved as it would be cool to be in a a full VR race, but currently only using iracing!

Last edited:
i think im going to be pairing this :

with this :

1. because I don't want it on my desk, removing it every 2 seconds

2. because space saving still

3. noise reduction ? (I hope !)
have you considered the playseat challenge... it folds away with pedals and wheel attached... and folds really quite flat.. obv it also includes the chair itself... which is in a very racing car position. .

I've recently purchased one.. and it's fab... other than having to use a Bluetooth keyboard.. as I'm no longer at my desk...

Last edited:
@ShiWarrior at the very least, spend a little more and go with this package if you can: https://www.thrustmaster.com/en-gb/products/t300rs-gt-edition/
You REALLY don't want the pedals that come with the pack you're looking at. These ones aren't amazing, but they're a decent enough step up.

ah ok, same wheel but the GT,3 pedals ones instead, gotcha

have you considered the playseat challenge... it folds away with pedals and wheel attached... and folds really quite flat.. obv it also includes the chair itself... which is in a very racing car position. .

I've recently purchased one.. and it's fab... other than having to use a Bluetooth keyboard.. as I'm no longer at my desk...

yep, certainly did consider that

but the one i linked to above is more sturdier and also can keep wheel and pedals attached when stored , also has an additional benefit of upgrading to a proper seat etc later on (when i move)

but the one i linked to above is more sturdier and also can keep wheel and pedals attached when stored , also has an additional benefit of upgrading to a proper seat etc later on (when i move)

This is pretty much how I started. Wheel on desk, then bought the next level stand, then added the seat at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom