*** OcUK VR Sim Racing Thread ***

Re the game I need to do something about the sound. I had to really lower the sound of the game (lowered master volume all the way down to 10 in the settings) to hear people speaking and I could hardly hear Mrcookie at all.

Same here!! probably not down to 10 though.. and @Mr.Cookie is quiet on discord.. luckily discord has individual volume controls for each participant..

edit: Ninja'd by @Uncle Petey

Last edited:
Well that was fun, kind of. Apologies to anyone I careered into, that was a stark reminder why I've never got very far racing online.

I love the VR experience, especially in open wheelers, but I'm probably best suited to hotlap on my own. I can go quick sometimes, but generally only manage to stay on the track every other lap :D

Does it have to be Thursday's for everyone? What if we could agree the date of the next month's race at the start of each month? Would that help anyone else out? Normally Im very flexible so I could typically do any weeknight or weekend night if that is better for people in a particular month. It is only the Thursday 29th Feb I couldn't do because i am away.

Sorry if I've thrown a spanner in asking if the Feb date could be changed. It was only if everyone was happy, if there is any person who can't do the switch then please go with original schedule and I just have to miss one.

Re the game I need to do something about the sound. I had to really lower the sound of the game (lowered master volume all the way down to 10 in the settings) to hear people speaking and I could hardly hear Mrcookie at all.

That's Normal, Mr cookie is 10ft away from the microphone lol

Back
Top Bottom