*** OcUK VR Sim Racing Thread ***

Tried a 10 lap race with the lowest skill AI on Brands Hatch in the Formula Trainer and came nowhere. Could barely keep the car on the track.
Checked some settings a realised that ASW was kicking on pretty much all the time. Turned the in game settings down to low and the render size to 1x to make sure I get the full 72fps and that helped so much.
Managed a 1:49.6 in the race and know I've got a lot more time to gain since I'm still learning the track and have only done 2 races so far.

I don't know if I've mentioned this, and I don't want to be a shill, but I've pretty much got ams2 and AC/ACC collecting dust - pretty much only playing iracing the last 2 months. I really hoped I wouldn't like it and it would run terrible and feel terrible - but it's great. ****. Which sucks, because everything cost money. I bought the 7 or 8 usual suspect tracks, the lmp porsche, gt4 porsche, gt3 ferrari, super formula and f3 cars, and I am enjoying it so much. I still haven't raced against a human lol. IDK just haven't felt the need to do so, it's not like I have the A.I maxed out

I don't know if I've mentioned this, and I don't want to be a shill, but I've pretty much got ams2 and AC/ACC collecting dust - pretty much only playing iracing the last 2 months. I really hoped I wouldn't like it and it would run terrible and feel terrible - but it's great. ****. Which sucks, because everything cost money. I bought the 7 or 8 usual suspect tracks, the lmp porsche, gt4 porsche, gt3 ferrari, super formula and f3 cars, and I am enjoying it so much. I still haven't raced against a human lol. IDK just haven't felt the need to do so, it's not like I have the A.I maxed out

No, my fav is iracing by a long way but a lot of people can't afford it, and it would take a lot of money to complete the season in #1

i dread to think how much money ive given iracing over the years but its the best race sim in my opinion, had some epic fights on there, yesterday was Spa in the GT3 fixed - Ferrari 296, was about 1 second a lap off first but consistency paid off, started 14th (out of 32 i think) and ended up 7th, very happy with that.

Have a go in the formula vee and let me know what you all think. We need something open top and not too fast to try and make the racing quite close

The car being a bit tricky might make for some interesting races lol

Last edited:
Can I join this? I have assetto Corsa and project cars 2 but can buy an additional racing sim if needed (can't afford iracing).

My wheel doesn't work with PC2 even though it's advertised as working fine. Can't exactly moan to the devs.

Last edited:
Just got 137.2 but just seen that there's 2 identical cars on the list? I used the one to the right.

I have to go back to LMP or something as this feels like I'm on a roller-skate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom