*** Oculus Quest 2 Owners Thread ***

After trying everything and nothing would make it update i decided to try zero71's link and it worked a treat! Updated via the command prompt then again via the headset and wollah! Set 120hz cos why not and then jumped onto airlink and what can i say im blown away! at 100mbs stock settings it looked abit like VD and graphically it lacked abit. Cranked it up to 200mbs though and thats where it looked just as good link does! No lag, no stutters! Just works! Awesome!

Can finally enjoy all the games with amazing graphics and wireless!

Only ran into 1 weird bug so far, where Zero calibre would not close properly and stopped me from exiting air link. Had to close the game via task manager then i was able to close and exit airlink.

Got the update overnight. Thought it may have updated after I needed to reselect my guardian. Then another reset all experimental features restart got 120hz and airlink options showing.

Oculus support is possibly one of the worst I have encountered. The Elite strap I bought has become asymmetrical and impossible to tighten fully. I raised a support ticket. Was asked for some information, it was provided. They asked for some further information and this too was provided. Everything possible and requested was provided and then last night I get another email asking me to confirm everything again in a slightly different way. grrr

Oculus support is possibly one of the worst I have encountered. The Elite strap I bought has become asymmetrical and impossible to tighten fully. I raised a support ticket. Was asked for some information, it was provided. They asked for some further information and this too was provided. Everything possible and requested was provided and then last night I get another email asking me to confirm everything again in a slightly different way. grrr

Just be thankful you don't have an HTC headset.

It'll likely be Support passing on info the engineers/technicians etc, then they ask for more info, and you end up with basically a game of chinese whispers.

Back
Top Bottom