Oculus Rift

OK just been checking Reddit, and for the UK a 09:08 order is processing and a 09:38 order is still pending. Seen as how I'm 10:20 will definitely not be in this batch.

hmm mine says:

READY:We've successfully processed the payment and information for your order. It will be shipped as soon as the items are available in stock.

Does this mean I should get mine with the first batch? :D

hmm mine says:

READY:We've successfully processed the payment and information for your order. It will be shipped as soon as the items are available in stock.

Does this mean I should get mine with the first batch? :D

haha yes you git. What was your time?

I'm going to have a chance to demo the DK1 at a mate's house on the weekend?

Can you lucky lot recommend any good demos?

Looks like a few lucky ones might even get theirs tomorrow in the UK. Very jealous.

I can't see mine arriving till September. Gonna be a painful few weeks!!

I'm going to have a chance to demo the DK1 at a mate's house on the weekend?

Can you lucky lot recommend any good demos?

One the best demos to simply just plonk on someones head is Senza Peso.

The best gaming on the oculus so far and i've tried lots is Elite Dangerous, it simply blew my mind.

hope this helps

Senza Peso looks very cool. Just watched a DK1 video

If I register for DK2 now, when do you think it would arrive?
Could I wait until they are sold retail or will they sell out before?
Can you demo them anywhere?

Senza Peso looks very cool. Just watched a DK1 video

If I register for DK2 now, when do you think it would arrive?
Could I wait until they are sold retail or will they sell out before?
Can you demo them anywhere?

For DK2, August or early September.

You can possibly demo them if you look around Reddit/Oculus forums. But to be honest, if you have the spare cash and really want to try it yourself, I would buy a dev kit.

If you are just curious, wait until the proper consumer release. DK2 is still very much a test device.

You might still be lucky, that's only seven minutes after mine and I've just received notice that my order has shipped.

Possibly - I got an email at 3am saying the money has been taken from my card and the order is now 'processing' to be sent next batch. Not sure if that's first batch or a future one though. Fingers crossed :)

URGH!

We were expecting to get them next week at the earliest but since others started receiving theirs I thought I'd check that actual tracking status...

BWdgHMs.png

P.S. Two Rifts to share amongst 3 of us. So no, you won't fine ours on eBay I'm afraid. Our DK1 maybe...

Back
Top Bottom