Off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hahhaha just read all this a few pages back. Why didn't I notice this sooner.

Made a scathing personal attack on a users nephew he's never met, that because he chose to drive and modify a Saxo, he was a chav. There was no criticism of the individuals car, or what the individual had chosen to do with the car. The car and the magazine the car was featured in was enough for him to deduce the kid was a chav and it's not something one should be proud of.

Scathing attack? I called him a chav because he drove a chavved up Saxo. You are a fine fine fine example of being offended on behalf of others, as Fox loves to point out.

If I was going to give him a scathing attack, i'd be perma'd from the forum... DM stylee.

And i'd like to thank Mark for sticking up for me. He's a good bloke really :)

mjt

mjt

Soldato
What did I miss??

Anyway, here's my side of the story.

DM offered to do an inspection on the Porsche for me, which I thought was terribly kind of him and I duly paid him for it.
He then says that unfortunately the car had been in a heavy smack previously, so that put an end to the matter.

I then get an email from a someone telling me that all may not be what it seems.
According to the seller, an inspection never took place.

I then arranged my own inspection on that Porsche, of which I have the results.
There's no evidence of a heavy impact, but the bodywork's very tatty and there are a few other negatives so I won't be buying it.

Permabanned
Hahhaha just read all this a few pages back. Why didn't I notice this sooner.

Scathing attack? I called him a chav because he drove a chavved up Saxo. You are a fine fine fine example of being offended on behalf of others, as Fox loves to point out.

If I was going to give him a scathing attack, i'd be perma'd from the forum... DM stylee.

And i'd like to thank Mark for sticking up for me. He's a good bloke really :)

Yes. It was a scathing attack. And you're still trying to defend what you said. Despite mods agreeing it was out of order and removing the comment. Fox also pointed out that what you said was out of order and it was hard to defend what you said. So did several other motors regulars. Ergo what you said was bang out of order and trying to defend what you said is dumb. But according to you and the other one, that's just the way motors roll...

As for being offended on behalf of others. People can call you what they like, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

But hey ho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom