Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Love tenderly. :eek:

Pancakes this morning. Yum! :D

In other news, phwoarrrr! :eek: :p

28208_424830867921_713792921_5495521_942319_n.jpg

68787_477412037921_713792921_6753502_85705_n.jpg

Soldato
Yes. It was a scathing attack. And you're still trying to defend what you said. Despite mods agreeing it was out of order and removing the comment. Fox also pointed out that what you said was out of order and it was hard to defend what you said. So did several other motors regulars. Ergo what you said was bang out of order and trying to defend what you said is dumb. But according to you and the other one, that's just the way motors roll...

As for being offended on behalf of others. People can call you what they like, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

But hey ho.

Chav lover.

But seriously now.. this would be a scathing atttack... What a ****ing ****. Can't believe that **** drives a piece of **** like that. I hope the **** dies.

See the difference?

Ps blackhawk.. nice pics :D

Last edited:
Soldato
He was Well behind the times on that one im afraid :)

Not to try and be offensive joshy but I think you need to grow up a little with the some of the stuff you post.

I don't think you fully understand the DM situation and are getting a little carried away.

Posting about how much vodka you have drank and how you are about to 'cut' is something would expect from someone who listens to too much my chemical romance and is aged about 13.

Soldato
OP
I don't think you fully understand the DM situation and are getting a little carried away.

I don't think anyone does at this point.

Posting about how much vodka you have drank and how you are about to 'cut' is something would expect from someone who listens to too much my chemical romance and is aged about 13.

Joshy embarrassing himself?! No it cannot be!?!?!?

Also why am I still awake?!!? oh yea

il04CG.gif

:(

Soldato
Not to try and be offensive joshy but I think you need to grow up a little with the some of the stuff you post.

Basially nath I couldnt care less what you think of me or how much 'growing up' you think i need to do.

I post what I post. If it falls foul of any rules then of course you are well within your rights to slap me with a ban.

I like this forum but I genuinely cannot be arsed anymore with the constant moaning over the last couple of weeks / months, I am just not that bothered to burtally honest with you.

Soldato
Basially nath I couldnt care less what you think of me or how much 'growing up' you think i need to do.

I post what I post. If it falls foul of any rules then of course you are well within your rights to slap me with a ban.

I like this forum but I genuinely cannot be arsed anymore with the constant moaning over the last couple of weeks / months, I am just not that bothered to burtally honest with you.

Anymore of your "cutting" antics and you won't be posting on here for much longer. it is just ridiculous behaviour.

Soldato
Are some of you posters like this in real life?

You moan/complain about the smallest things, grow up.

It's like watching The Apprentice again, everyone complaining in the board-room over petty stuff, yet those people are meant to be the best at what they do.

Oooo I'll ban you OoOO.

Should make it a new forum rule if people keep crying about drunken ramblings. If drunk, and post, straight ban no questions asked. But as usual, double standards live to be in the "elite top tier" posters favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom