***Offical Dead Rising 2 Thread***

Associate
Just finished the main story... The end boss, when you're only level 25, is almost impossible... That was a chore! On to over time mode now! Quite curious to find out how people tackled the last boss as i'm sure there's more than one way to go about, really wish i'd left myself more time so I could have tackled it a different way.

Associate
Just finished the main story... The end boss, when you're only level 25, is almost impossible... That was a chore! On to over time mode now! Quite curious to find out how people tackled the last boss as i'm sure there's more than one way to go about, really wish i'd left myself more time so I could have tackled it a different way.

Just jumped around doing flying kicks. Meant you avoided his attacks and every know and again dealt him damage. Was the only way I could suss out how to kill him.

Associate
Exactly what I did :D

Just reached the over time boss. This will not work for them though, I lasted about 30 seconds :(

1st Boss: LMG from the platform just below his, and then finished off with the 6 shooter. Think I finished with 9 bullets left.

Overtime Boss: Found him well annoying, did it in the end with a sliver of health left, using the lead pipe on the gantry just above the start point. As long as you dodge his charge, you'll be golden.

Associate

All i did was get 3 sniper rifles beer hat and some other food, found it easy.

Caporegime
OP
I'm on day 1 level 8 and I'm loving this. Rescuing survivors is much easier than the first game so far saved 8 of them and only failed one welcome to the family as it was the other end if the map. I love the drill bucket.

Soldato
The last boss and overtime boss are probably the easiest todo past level 25. Forget flying kicks and shooting. All you need to do is a power move.

The two things you need to do are ROLL and the double kick jump

You run towards boss JUMP HOLD X you will do a double leg kick and knock boss and chuck to ground. Because it takes a lot of damage off the boss they get stunned. Giving you the chance to get off the floor and repeat

I struggled with all physcos. But the final two bosses are easy peasey with this method :)

Man of Honour
I got 940 achv points on dr1 and played for around 6 months. So quite happy to help people :D

I've got 960 and have been playing it off and on for 3 years :p :D

Finished DR2 off last night, and loved it. Took two attempts to get the final boss beaten, but he's easy (like most bosses) when you get his attack patterns down. Got 28 survivors on my first attempt, and I wasn't really trying to get any, so my next playthrough I'll ignore the story and try to get as many survivors as possible.

Soldato
I've got 960 and have been playing it off and on for 3 years :p :D

Finished DR2 off last night, and loved it. Took two attempts to get the final boss beaten, but he's easy (like most bosses) when you get his attack patterns down. Got 28 survivors on my first attempt, and I wasn't really trying to get any, so my next playthrough I'll ignore the story and try to get as many survivors as possible.

I may re attempt dr1 I missed out on Otis calls and 5 day and 7 day. Only coz my 360 would always freeze :(

Man of Honour
I may re attempt dr1 I missed out on Otis calls and 5 day and 7 day. Only coz my 360 would always freeze :(
It's the 5 and 7 day achievements I haven't got. The Otis one was easy, much easier than Saint which I found really annoying due to the stupidity of the survivors. Getting the 5 and 7 day survivor achievements should be fairly easy as well, just need to find the time to play it for 16 hours straight to actually do it.

Associate
quick question, does this game have split screen co-op play ?

Or would I need two consoles and two copies of the game :(

No split screen and no system link, online only! Aparently people don't have real friends anymore, only online ones and if you have the desire to kill zombies with a friend while drinking beer in the same room you are wrong in the head.

Associate
I prefer the system link, and having my own screen - you can never see 'quite' enough of your surroundings split screen!

But I see your point and split-screen/system link is something definitely missing :(

Associate
So... Overtime Mode finished. The question is, what do I do with my second play through? Psychos, Survivors, all food and clothes, all gifts for Katy?!

All food looks like a good bet.

Back
Top Bottom