Poll: Official 2024 Austrian Grand Prix Race Thread - Red Bull Ring, Spielberg - Race 11/24

Rate the Austrian race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man of Honour
Wait? They added the 5 seconds to Norris race time so the penalty is served and doesn't get the grid drop at the next race.

How? He didn't finish the race? They retired the car.

GRVFGSLWkAA0b6_.jpg

GRVI2PsbYAAyjXe.jpg

Last edited:

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Max being Max. The fact he extends his lead and gets no effective punishment is pathetic, but then I've been banging this drum since 2021 so it's nice to see him have some proper competition for the first time in 3 years!
Hopefully RB won't upgrade much over the summer and we see some more racing until the end of the season. I doubt it'll be enough for someone else to win the championship, but should make for some entertainment in any case.
Norris needs to improve his racecraft - those 2 idiots deserve each other!

Perez is shocking, losing position to Hulk on the last lap.

Soldato
The duality of British fans. Lando sends it from a mile back while Max is already taking the line back “what have they done to my poor little boy”.

Max does the same move against Lewis in ‘21 “burn him at the stake” :cry:

Soldato
Sigh, ok. Most drivers, pundits and exdrivers agree Max has dubious driving standards, but Mesai on overclockers knows better :cry:
Don’t remember saying what he did was right? Just noting that people pick and choose when it’s right or not based on who they like.
He’s a great racing driver when he’s got nobody to race, as soon as some competition comes, he crumbles under the pressure
Has that in common with Lewis then. Alonso said it best.

Soldato
Max being Max. The fact he extends his lead and gets no effective punishment is pathetic, but then I've been banging this drum since 2021 so it's nice to see him have some proper competition for the first time in 3 years!
Hopefully RB won't upgrade much over the summer and we see some more racing until the end of the season. I doubt it'll be enough for someone else to win the championship, but should make for some entertainment in any case.
Norris needs to improve his racecraft - those 2 idiots deserve each other!

Perez is shocking, losing position to Hulk on the last lap.
As far as I'm concerned they both went beyond the rules of racing and thus were correctly punished for it, as other drivers have in the past.
Can't really see what the fuss is all about and if the stewards really feel that either of them deserves greater punishment they will do so if they feel the need to.

Soldato
Rich coming from Alonso who crumbled under the pressure of every career move.
He did? Can’t say I saw that during his most recent stints with AM, Alpine, McLaren Honda and Ferrari. Pretty sure in all of those he was top of the team.

McLaren Mercedes is probably what you’re referring too. I wouldn’t say crumbled though, and as above, definitely not “every” move.

Last edited:
Soldato
He did? Can’t say I saw that during his most recent stints with AM, Alpine, McLaren Honda and Ferrari. Pretty sure in all of those he was top of the team.

McLaren Mercedes is probably what you’re referring too. I wouldn’t say crumbled though, and as above, definitely not “every” move.
Its not hard being top against Lance Stroll.

Did you see the aggression today from alonso?

Back
Top Bottom