Poll: Official 2024 Austrian Grand Prix Race Thread - Red Bull Ring, Spielberg - Race 11/24

Rate the Austrian race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Soldato
Then Lando should have overtaken him.

I can't keep up, where are we in the "OcUK Motorsport Forum Cycle Of 'Team Orders - Good Or Bad'™"? We're back on them being good now that it could help a Brit again, yeah? ;)
Lando overtook Max but couldn’t overtake Oscar. Tyres were probably cooked but also means no chance he was overtaking Max.

Associate
Then Lando should have overtaken him.

I can't keep up, where are we in the "OcUK Motorsport Forum Cycle Of 'Team Orders - Good Or Bad'™"? We're back on them being good now that it could help a Brit again, yeah? ;)
It just seemed to end the race - we went from a fight for the lead to a procession. I don't blame Oscar for taking the opportunity, just wish he'd then gone on to try to pass Max rather than concentrating on defending against Lando.

Associate
5 tenths gap on a track with this few corners is ridiculous, car must be hooked up because as amazing as Verstappen is you don't get that big a gap on a track like this without a decent car advantage.

Perhaps the gap will close up in Q3

Last edited:
Soldato
I’m looking at last years qualifying times.
Most drivers are putting the same Q2 time this year as last year. Alonso - 6 tenths slower this year compared to last year.

Soldato
I guess Red Bull have fixed their issues then and or are still some way from being caught.. :(

Well, 1 of the Red Bulls…

Last edited:
Associate
Imagine being Perez right now. How tf is he off pace to his team mate by that much. Even being beaten by the other teams consistently now too.

Max definitely received a home GP buff. He's on another level of pace

Back
Top Bottom