Poll: Official 2024 Hungarian Grand Prix Race Thread - Hungaroring, Budapest - Race 13/24

Rate the Budapest race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahhh, it's a race and they are all hot heads under the helmet.
It will be talked about and forgotten faster than anything
We'll see, I dont think it being broadcast as they argued over the radio will do any favours for the relationship between the two sides. If I was a rival team I'd certainly be putting out feelers after this to see what the attitudes are

Norris bottled at the start, Piastri led on merit and McLaren gave Norris the better strategy...

McLaren's making. Again.

They can't seem to get it right, even though they got a 1-2 today.

Last edited:
Lando lost the start (again), and didn't manage to overtake all race so I say fair play to Oscar for the win.

McLaren are the ones at fault here but Norris was proving nothing by keeping that position.
Maybe but Lando was definately faster towards the end so in my view should have been allowed to take the win, and its just stupid that they have thrown points away from Max

I find it pretty disgusting that Lando had to give the place to Piastri.... People bet/gamble on the result of these races yet the true result can be changed by team orders...
imagine you bet on Lando who is McLarens #1 driver who started on pole and you lose your bet just because Piastri happened to lead for a few laps... it's a sham

Perez, drive of the day.

Who?

I find it pretty disgusting that Lando had to give the place to Piastri.... People bet/gamble on the result of these races yet the true result can be changed by team orders...
imagine you bet on Lando who is McLarens #1 driver who started on pole and you lose your bet just because Piastri happened to lead for a few laps... it's a sham

It would have been a manufactured win for Lando. Did you not watch the race? Piastri led a few laps? Did you watch lap 1?

Last edited:
Disappointed with McLaren really, that'll probably be a fairly bittersweet victory for Piastri for his first win - such a muted radio reaction for a first ever F1 win - he knows it's been handed to him, you can hear it in his voice, and the post race will be a very negative atmosphere, will be really tainted for something that should be an absolute highlight of his career.

Yeah always gets me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom