Poll: Official 2024 Hungarian Grand Prix Race Thread - Hungaroring, Budapest - Race 13/24

Rate the Budapest race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the poll result.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Associate
I find it pretty disgusting that Lando had to give the place to Piastri.... People bet/gamble on the result of these races yet the true result can be changed by team orders...
imagine you bet on Lando who is McLarens #1 driver who started on pole and you lose your bet just because Piastri happened to lead for a few laps... it's a sham
I backed Piastri so happy with the result but it was pretty embarrassing stuff today.

Caporegime
No? Max is gonna finish 5th. The title is very much up for the fight. We have 11 races left. 275 odd points up for grabs

Unless Max breaks a leg, he's going to win this with races to spare, but the WCC is there for McLaren's taking and they're going to need their drivers to work together. If you can't trust your teammate to hold up their end then that's not happening, and the WDC isn't happening next year.

Soldato
I find it pretty disgusting that Lando had to give the place to Piastri.... People bet/gamble on the result of these races yet the true result can be changed by team orders...
imagine you bet on Lando who is McLarens #1 driver who started on pole and you lose your bet just because Piastri happened to lead for a few laps... it's a sham
Don’t gamble on a clown sport like F1. I won’t shed any tears for people losing bets.
What about those who put money on Piastri, seeing it disappear when the team favoured Norris?

Soldato
Maybe but Lando was definately faster towards the end so in my view should have been allowed to take the win, and its just stupid that they have thrown points away from Max
Who knows, he did create a gap but Oscar could have been following team delta's etc. just too much happening behind the scenes for us to know. Lando does seem to wake up at the end of every race.

Man of Honour
Its one of those questions isnt it, would Senna give the position up, would Schumacher, would you for that matter?

Tbh, rightly or wrongly, I wouldnt give the position up. Not a winning position, I'd probably give up a 2nd, or a 3rd or whatever, but not a winning position.

Commissario
Thanks Max.

A9SKzt0.png

Soldato
Its one of those questions isnt it, would Senna give the position up, would Schumacher, would you for that matter?

Tbh, rightly or wrongly, I wouldnt give the position up. Not a winning position, I'd probably give up a 2nd, or a 3rd or whatever, but not a winning position.

I guess the issue is perhaps one day he may need the services of his team-mate or for the roles to be reversed. How you treat your teammate will likely dictate how they help you in the future. Or not

Man of Honour
I guess the issue is perhaps one day he may need the services of his team-mate or for the roles to be reversed. How you treat your teammate will likely dictate how they help you in the future. Or not
Maybe, but what of the first paragraph, would Senna, Schumacher or you give up a 1st place. I could imagine the response from them if told to give up first place, irrespective of whether they might need the services of their team mate one day :D

Back
Top Bottom