Poll: Official 2024 Italian Grand Prix Race Thread - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Race 16/24

Rate the Monzo race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the results

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think this was won by Leclerc rather than lost by McLaren.

Probably McLaren couldn't have run those to the end, but certainly if they were to try they would have needed to tell both drivers to hold position and conserve tyres in the middle part of the race.

I think most everyone was put off strategy by Russell going early. Only Leclerc managed to keep the tyres working regardless.

Last edited:
I think this was won by Leclerc rather than lost by McLaren.

Probably McLaren couldn't have run those to the end, but certainly if they were to try they would have needed to tell both drivers to hold position and conserve tyres in the middle part of the race.

I think most everyone was put off strategy by Russell going early. Only Leclerc managed to keep the tyres working regardless.

It was won by Ferrari outsmarting Mclaren.

The fighting at the begin cost Mclaren as well had they worked together they would have been able to speed off into distance.

Slow pits stops as well didn't help.

Last edited:
Norris yet again is a talented driver but I still need some convincing if he was to win a WDC with the likes of Piastri who is far more consistent. Well played Ferrari didn't see that one coming.

2 penalty points for Magnussen. Total of 12 so that's a race ban for him.

GWZeO9LWsAATNFG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom