Poll: Official 2024 Singapore Grand Prix Race Thread - Marina Bay Street Circuit - Race 18/24

Rate the Singapore race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting for, just show me the results.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Got to be slightly intimidating for Norris..

Proven this season to be a rubbish starter, and he has Hamilton and Verstappen directly behind him :p.

Lack of funding from Honda?

I think as soon as it was confirmed Honda and Red Bull weren't continuing for 2026 the writing was on the wall for any potential Tsunoda to to main Red Bull Team move.
I know officially he was a Red Bull Junior but that always felt like an obligation for them rather than them really choosing to have him in there.

Given the relative starting positions on the grid, I'd think it likely that both the front row drivers are going to have to be paying close attention to Hamilton in 3rd, especially given the run to the first corner

Whats the odds on Norris bottling the start again?

I don't think he bottles it.. he's just not as good as others getting the traction down from a standing start.. and then there's not expecting your team mate to try a risky overtake in the first few corners.. hopefully he's learnt from that.. :)

just hoping it's clean through the first few corners.. no matter who's first out of the first corner.. it should/could be quite a close race..

Back
Top Bottom