Poll: Official 2024 Singapore Grand Prix Race Thread - Marina Bay Street Circuit - Race 18/24

Rate the Singapore race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting for, just show me the results.

Results are only viewable after voting.
somebody, anybody, to take verstappen out of the race, lando to win and then we'll have an actual battle for the title.

EDIT - this is a hope, not a prediction.
reality lando will bottle the start, mclaren will srew up strategy and Lando will end up 3rd behind piastri

Last edited:
I always find it odd when anybody even jokes about a driver potentially taking out another driver in motorsport.

I always assume said person is probably too gravitationally challenged to even fit inside the car, barely functioning keyboard due to all the crisp bits between their keys. Sad life.

Last edited:
somebody, anybody, to take verstappen out of the race, lando to win and then we'll have an actual battle for the title.

EDIT - this is a hope, not a prediction.
reality lando will bottle the start, mclaren will srew up strategy and Lando will end up 3rd behind piastri

Fingers crossed. Would be good to see Max under pressure again. Lando just needs to be cautious and to jump him in the pits.

Last edited:
Carlos has been summoned to the Stewards.
Alleged breach of Article 26.7 b) of the FIA Formula One Sporting Regulations for crossing the track without permission during Qualifying

also

Failure to follow the Race Director’s Event Notes regarding the run-off in Turn 2

And Ferrari have been fined 5000 euros for Breach of Article 30.5 (a) of the FIA Formula One Sporting Regulations by adjusting the tyre pressures during Free Practice

Last edited:
Max refusing to answer questions in the official press conference, said he’d answer them outside. Bit of a mutiny going on over the swearing stuff!

Rare issue uniting Max and Lewis as Lewis backed him up over the community service!
I really enjoyed Lewis and Max both having those **** eating grins the entire conference.

Interviewer : Lando, what do you think of Max's punishment?
Lando : He deserved it...
:)

Last edited:
Good qualy that.

Piastri seemed to screw up his final sector

Good result from Merc, but I reckon Hamilton had a bit more there..he was only marginally better than Russell after being a good few tenths ahead in q1 and q2. Probably could have got 2nd.

Nightmare for Ferrari.

Going to be a tasty start tomorrow, that's for sure.

RE Max.

His time being deleted is fine as that's just how it works

He shouldn't get a penalty. The only double yellows were literally on that last corner and he lifted straight away after passing. I know their reactions are quick but I don't see how he could have done anything better there.

Back
Top Bottom