Poll: Official 2024 Singapore Grand Prix Race Thread - Marina Bay Street Circuit - Race 18/24

Rate the Singapore race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting for, just show me the results.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can imagine it will stay as it is, or even get his lap time back. On that replay, there was no double yellows on the boards, flags or on his steering wheel from what I saw.

He'd probably argue it, but not get it back.
Think the flags are there, just by Sainz’s car so very hard to see.

F1TV analysing it in the studio and it looks like you can see hand waved double yellows just to the right of the car that has crashed.

Think the flags are there, just by Sainz’s car so very hard to see.

Yeah, Max will argue he was looking at the apex and the track ahead and not having any notification on the dash. But the flags were there.

The lights/dash won't trigger until a marshal presses the button at the marshal point that someone is waving a flag. So there will always be a tiny delay.

Last edited:
Sounds like it's the end for Danny Ric after this race and Lawson is coming in for the finish of the season.

He wasn't worth bringing back in the first place to be honest, guess it was a hail Mary in the hope he found some form and gave Checo something to think about.
From memory, Danny was doing OK on his return until he injured his wrist/hand.

I'd replace Perez with Danny now and put Lawson or whoever in the minor Redbull seat Danny currently has.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom