**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Bah, i'm stuck at the login screen still. Put my details in, click login, wait 5 minutes, get told ive been disconnected.

can someone who knows what they are doing set up a private chat channel for example [OcUK] password [OcUKAion] ?

ive joined channel 3 but cant see any chatter ;p

is it just me or do most the quests where looting something doesn't work

I had that on Chinese Aion, grinded these mobs for 2 hours no drop at all, same happened to a guy last night.

Were you in a party cause this seems to cause a bug with the lower levels not being able to loot. If you are, leave. Failing that log out the game and back in.

How To get Aion (US) changed to Aion (EU)

1) Load the NCSoft Launcher.

2) At the bottom of the "Not Installed" list you will see an entry labelled "Aion". Left click it then click on the arrow at the end and then properties.

3) Click the "Browse" button and find the folder where you installed Aion (US) and then select the "bin32" folder inside it.

4) You will then be asked if you are sure and a few other minor warnings. Just agree to it. It does NOT need to download another 6 to 8Gb!

5) Check your "Installed" list in the NCSoft Launcher. You will notice that Aion (US) has gone and it's simply left with Aion.

6) This step is optional. Left click on the Aion entry and then the click the arrow and finally on "Repair (Consistency check). This will take 2 or 3 minutes (or more) and it will double confirm that you do no need to download any more files moving from (US) to (EU).

How many heaer/buffer do we have atm on each race?

Temp me to go tank on a specific race :p

Well I'm a healer/buffer on Eylos :P

can someone who knows what they are doing set up a private chat channel for example [OcUK] password [OcUKAion] ?

ive joined channel 3 but cant see any chatter ;p

I'll try that after work.. so won't be until tonight. Channel 3 is just the game channel nothing to do with chat, its just you will be more likely to see OCUKers ;)

is it just me or do most the quests where looting something doesn't work

Mines been fine. Sometimes I have to kill an extra 2 mobs than the quest requested but nothing to over the top. Also had a fair bit of unique loot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom