**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Eritheia - Priest :)

Graphics are very nice but gameplay still a bit samey from what I'm used to so not sure about getting it at the moment. Will see how the upper levels go.

Just had a great erm... 4 hour session with Last Kronin and eekfek. Good games guys! Managed to get to lvl 12, lvl starts to get a lot slower after 10.

As soon as Last Kronin left eekfek and I decided to go shopping only for eekfek to fall of the map as he didn't wait for the lift! Hilarious stuff.

Again GG guys hopefully again tomorrow :P

Playing server Ariel, IG Name: Gear lv16 and 90% exp elyos sorcerer, getting to the point of boring... its just same old same old except flying feature.

Gfx look similar to warhammer online for me, runs quite nice though average 50 to 120 fps on 1920x1080 4x AA full settings.

Just had a great erm... 4 hour session with Last Kronin and eekfek. Good games guys! Managed to get to lvl 12, lvl starts to get a lot slower after 10.

As soon as Last Kronin left eekfek and I decided to go shopping only for eekfek to fall of the map as he didn't wait for the lift! Hilarious stuff.

Again GG guys hopefully again tomorrow :P

hehe, be honest you pushed me ?

the game, like any other, is much better in a group than solo .. heres a pic of us in action (we made Maxilive turn away, he kept breaking the camera lense.. Kronin,me,Max)
Aion0044.jpg

Game makes more sense after lvl10, still not 100% convinced though.

Elyos - Neue - Sorcerer.

Edit: Tried adding people to get some groupage going, got "That person is not logged on". They have to be online to add them as a friend? Weak.

Last edited:
I'm having a lot more fun with my new mage than I was with my warrior. I will still level them both up just in case the gameplay changes much 10-20.

Anyway, Mycelia - Elyos - Mage

At last level 10 and just like a Maxi Pad I have wings.

I am enjoying it so far but not sure how long to carry on playing. I don't want to get to the point I always get to when doing a beta of an mmo, where when I get the game proper, i hate redoing the starter area.

pfft maybe i shouldnt have been stubborn and rolled elyos suffice to say any and all mmos tend to suck terribly if there isnt a nice community with which you can immerse yourself in

Had a good weekend on it. Not sure I will be able to get on tonight before the servers shut.

But hopefully next beta we will be able to lvl the Legion and such. Should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom