**Official** Aion Beta Thread

My Asmo priest/chanter is called Bloral. Only lvl 4 at the moment, got tired of the mass scrum for the collection quests last night :)

My client won't even load up.

It looks like it's going to start. Sits for about 30 seconds and then gives an illegal operation error on the 'Aion.bin' file.

I've had a look around but can't see a solution to this :/

[RB];14406953 said:
My client won't even load up.

It looks like it's going to start. Sits for about 30 seconds and then gives an illegal operation error on the 'Aion.bin' file.

I've had a look around but can't see a solution to this :/

If you right click Aion in the ncsoft launcher I think their is an option to check files? Something might of corrupted. If not try file permissions to the Aion folder?

If you right click Aion in the ncsoft launcher I think their is an option to check files? Something might of corrupted. If not try file permissions to the Aion folder?

I've ran the file checker a few times with no success. I'll try disabling UAC & playing with the file permissions tonight (on win7 btw) to see if that helps.

ive tried the Aion US tip above and it works fine, thanks timko ...

first impression of the beta, its very polished and smooth... i like it ..

Can't get in D:

It loads the splash screen and just disappears, no hint of an error.

Edit: Just got "crysystem.dll loading failed".

Last edited:
[RB];14407225 said:
I've ran the file checker a few times with no success. I'll try disabling UAC & playing with the file permissions tonight (on win7 btw) to see if that helps.

Also have you got the gameguard fix?

I'm loving it, as I loved the last beta :P

Can't wait to get some more skills as the priest is pretty slow to start off with.

Finally nearly back to lvl 10. Not sure how to make a guild but if anyone does do they want to make an OCUK one?

Went for a game of Americas Army and when I came back Aion stopped giving me the missing .dll thing. Bizzare.

A bit underwhelmed at the moment to be honest, will probably change my mind once I get my wings and start grouping with people :)
Same here, seem pretty bland and lifeless atm. Hoping lvl10+ is different.

We need get a party going ^.^ I'll add everyone in the list, so if people do the same you are bound to find someone who is a similar level to you.

[timko];14411446 said:
Back to level 10? Do they wipe your characters between each closed beta or did you just want to create a new one for round 3?

I just created a new character :) their won't be a wipe now until release I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom