**Official** Aion Beta Thread

I have the steam pre purchase and the North American beta weekend clients, can I use either of these for the open beta?

Yes, the account you created during the closed beta is the same one you use for the open beta. The only difference is that all the characters you created will be gone. This is the same for everyone regardless of how they pre-ordered. Also, everyone's characters get wipe once again just before the "Head Start" period starts before launch.

[timko];14800228 said:
Yes, the account you created during the closed beta is the same one you use for the open beta. The only difference is that all the characters you created will be gone. This is the same for everyone regardless of how they pre-ordered.

ok good

[timko];14800228 said:
Also, everyone's characters get wipe once again just before the "Head Start" period starts before launch.

yeh, after 8 or so years in the mmo world I knew that one ;)

No, preselection is just the ability to pick your server and create your character in advance of the 20th.

Ah great, there any definitive decision on a ocuk server yet? Been on holiday for a few weeks so haven't been able to keep up.

Also when should I be installing the European version of the game? Or is the one we are using for Beta the same thing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom