**Official** Aion Beta Thread

I thought it was annoying at first but I can see why they do it. It stops people from spamming the login server over and over again.

Certainly makes sense in the early stages, then once the initial flurry is all out of the way you can just patch it so that it doesnt shut down

Hmmm I just got a notice when I tried to login saying "We're sorry, but this account does not currently have access to Aion... because you have not made a payment since your last ARS mobile payment."

Hmm. I never made any such payments... NCsoft... argh!

now get a popup telling me my account doesnt have access because I've not paid anything... puzzling

*edit* just like Lystra :)

*also just wondering, if i order from the big river, which is cut-price atm apparently, do i get headstart? Thanks

Yeh the guy said in my email i get access to the headstart and they send the codes on the 15th september so i guess you just have to order before then.

After spending a couple of hours translating various pages, it seems EU sites are out of keys. :(

A quote from that service status page someone linked above

When the login servers come up, you may still not be able to login - NCsoft can further control which accounts are active (you can try and login, but it will probably say your account is not allowed to play, until they officially open)

So that's why we're getting the payment message :p

Back
Top Bottom