**Official** Aion Beta Thread

just a quick question i preordered this game but play.com ****ed up with the beta code and i didnt recieve it was just wondering what the game plays like and also what classes you lot think are the best, i was thinking about playing the mage possibly spiritmaster (or might go for safe bet and pick sorcorer :P) class and just wondered what you lot with game experience thought about it... nothing worse than leveling a class only at the end to find its utter **** and u have to reroll all over again and ur friends end up way ahead of u :(

Also i jsut wanted to ask if you lot will be staying on the same realm for offical game as would be really cool to play with some of u lot as u seem really helpful and well nice guys :)

sorry to kiss your asses abit at end :P hope to hear from u soon :)

just a quick question i preordered this game but play.com ****ed up with the beta code and i didnt recieve it was just wondering what the game plays like and also what classes you lot think are the best, i was thinking about playing the mage possibly spiritmaster (or might go for safe bet and pick sorcorer :P) class and just wondered what you lot with game experience thought about it... nothing worse than leveling a class only at the end to find its utter **** and u have to reroll all over again and ur friends end up way ahead of u :(

Also i jsut wanted to ask if you lot will be staying on the same realm for offical game as would be really cool to play with some of u lot as u seem really helpful and well nice guys :)

sorry to kiss your asses abit at end :P hope to hear from u soon :)

Which class is best is a bit of a subjective question...I think the Cleric is best. But not everyone will.

Are you planning on doing a lot of PvP? If so, you might want to pick sorceror rather than spiritmaster.

Once you have made your characters please post your name and class here so I can add your to the original post. Then you can add whoever you choose to party :)

Dont forget that if there are too many people and you are having trouble killing things, just swap to a different channel. One of the higher numbered channels should have less people in it

Back
Top Bottom