**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Looking forward to trying this game out this evening ! Shame the buggers decided to do it on Sunday, and didn't give us the weekend... Luckily they didn't do the same thing for Headstart ;)

I think it is a bit stupid to do it sunday - sunday. Since people are at work it isn't exactly the best time. It would have been better friday night (or saturday night) onwards.

Im gonna be a gladiator, cant wait to get sucked off into the world.

That's one class I didn't try out in the closed beta (only did Ranger, Templar and Cleric). Always fancied wielding some two handed weapons :)

I think it is a bit stupid to do it sunday - sunday. Since people are at work it isn't exactly the best time. It would have been better friday night (or saturday night) onwards.

This "open" beta runs right through till next Sunday so every day of the week is covered.

[timko];14825732 said:
That's one class I didn't try out in the closed beta (only did Ranger, Templar and Cleric). Always fancied wielding some two handed weapons :)

Played the Gladiator in Cn Beta to level 19 - do not know how 1.5 changes things and I know 19 isn't far, but as I recall I did tend to die more then when I was on the sorcie or chanter when grinding, I'd kitted myself out in 16 greens too with a decent weap. I have it on good authority though that at higher levels the gladiator DOES improve in this respect! ;)

I had a look in the options for a place to rebind keys, but I only found audio/video. Will I need to wait till the servers are up and bind keys in game?

big river emailed me back saying if you preordered the game on or before 1st september you got a key, as you ordered on the 2nd sept you dont get a key. :(

too late by a matter of hours.

So if anyone still has a spare key i'd love to try this game out to see whether i like it before i pay money to buy it. Email in trust.

i downloaded the client aswell so its just staring at me from the desktop teasing me.

Last edited:
Well, it's all installed and patched now. Account is activated. Just gotta wait until 5 now. I'll be rolling an Elyos on Beritra to join you guys, so I'll post my char's name when I create it.

I just hope the servers can handle the 5pm rush haha.

i'll be Elyos on Beritra 2 trying the Templar out this time and seeing how much I can make it look better with the card settings :) name should be deathreigns if no one steals it hehehe

Tips for guys asking for keys:
Excercise some basic manners - the word "please" is a good start.
You are not doing us the favour by us sending out our keys to strangers, so try not to make it sound like you are.
Good luck :)

all patched up and ready to go ...

but the main question im sure on everybody's lips ' who will make the Aion 110% thread of totally Official BS Officialness !!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom