**Official** Aion Beta Thread

Yeah I was always very careful to not say the graphics were fantastic. The character models are pretty good but some of the terrain textures are pretty low. Having said that, if it having it that way means that 100 v 100 fights are possible then I'm fine with that.

yeah of course they are not bad by any means and 100v100 battles will be possible.

well im using my closed beta/pre order account but i keep getting invalid password !! .. changed it a few times and can login/out of my Ncsoft account fine ... silly game !!!

I can't see any chat traffic at all. Is there something I need to fix in the options? It's probably staring me in the face.

..I'm still getting "Game Guard was Modified" and if I click ok, it quits the game.

Seemed alright, but when i logged on was rammed to the teeth with players, even on low pop server early in the morning!

So far, the game is unnaceptably slow on startup, like entering your password and clicking OK seems to take an age, and when I actually load the game, i get a black screen for a good 15 to 20 seconds. Also, the quitting to desktop whenever you get a password wrong is quite annoying!

Off to a good start though. Mostly i was impressed i could log on straight away into the game, the WoW beta was a right mess! :)

Back
Top Bottom