Official Animal Crossing Wide World Thread (***INFO/SPOILERS***)

Soldato
OP
Scratchy said:
thanks to whoever it was that mentioned sending fruit to everyone in town I just checked back today and I got a peach and an orange to add to my apple trees :)

Your welcome, continue to bow at my knowledge of the AC.

Soldato
Sic said:
fieldy, mine's a jap one...what problems are you having?
well after I ask for my freind code my DS try's to connect to my wireless network but every time it just says "no wireless point in range" even though I've checked and diuble checked the settings :(

Sic

Sic

Soldato
do you get an error code? have you connected wirelessly on other games before?

the way i did it was by putting my DS in a De-Militarised Zone (ie. outside the firewall) and it works perfectly now. i was having loads of trouble.

also, check your BTInternet email

Soldato
Sic said:
do you get an error code? have you connected wirelessly on other games before?

the way i did it was by putting my DS in a De-Militarised Zone (ie. outside the firewall) and it works perfectly now. i was having loads of trouble.

also, check your BTInternet email
cool I'll give it a try, and I'm one step ahed of you ;)
Sign on messenger :)

Associate
Well my DSL arrived so about time I started visiting some towns :)

Friend Code: 5455-3391-6930
Name: Simon
Town: Wizville

I only have apples atm I do have 1 peach and pear tree but they produced there first ever fruit this morning so I picked them and got them planted quick :p
Also have a coconut tree which was only planted yesterday though.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
i bet it wont. i VERY rarely sit and play it for more than half an hour. my animal crossing times are spent planting trees, going on dates, picking trees, digging holes, fishing, catching butterflies, reading letters and getting told off by that mole thing for forgetting to save! it's got immense life-span, imo...but i've not been able to play it for hours at a time. the longest i've ever played it for was with Lost Prophet the other day!! we did the weeding in my town :p

also, what the hell am i supposed to do with money bags once i've dug them up? i planted them for a while, but they didnt grow money trees....what's a boy to do!? (i've put them in a drawer for now!)

Associate
Just got this game this morning, would be great to have someone visit as I am still pertty confused about everything! My native fruit appears to be peach, so would be great to trade with others. Here's my details:

Name: Gizmo
Town: Xenville
Code: 0644-9874-7003

Try and connect any time, my gates are always open.

Edit, seems we need to have eachothers friends codes so perhaps post here or email via trust to arrange a date ;) I will be online all day today.

Second edit: Just starting to work this out, added a few names and opened the gates. Mike, Mondo, Simon, Jumpurs, Ceeg and Cuddles are on my list for now (randomly selected), will add anyone else if you just post here or mail to say you want to play :)

Last edited:
Associate
Audionut said:
I've added you, currently trying to connect to your town, here are my details:

Name: Aamr
Town: Firedale
Animal Crossing: 3694-4050-2860

ok, gate is opening now, i was just in someone elses town. Awaiting visit.

Soldato
DeFrEaTs said:
ok, gate is opening now, i was just in someone elses town. Awaiting visit.
Hi, my gate is currently open as my friend is in town. I will register you and anyone else if they would like to come.

Associate
Well Audionut and I had good fun. We took a bunch of fruit to eachothers towns where it sells for 500 bells a piece!! using all that cash I payed off my first mortgage today: my second day of owning the game :p

Back
Top Bottom