Official Animal Crossing Wide World Thread (***INFO/SPOILERS***)

Release date is Friday 31st March.

Today is the fishing tourney day, catch the biggest fish and win a prize!

Anyone wanting to visit my village, will be able to do so tonight from about 6 onwards. Friend code on the first post.

Brownpants said:
Release date is Friday 31st March.

Today is the fishing tourney day, catch the biggest fish and win a prize!

Anyone wanting to visit my village, will be able to do so tonight from about 6 onwards. Friend code on the first post.

You'll see more of us once we geta ninty USB adaptor :o

In two locations with the DS and one has a dodgy none compatible router :(

Whoop

News FLASH!

If any one is interested my gf (sal) who's details are listed in the opening post will have the gates open from 3pm till 5pm and then 8pm till 10pm, today (saturday 25th)

Whoop said:
*boUNce* back to the top :)

We have Coconuts, Cherries and Apples these days and wondered if anyone will be online tonight we can visit?? :)

Whoop

Heh! look at the post above, her gates are open.. so to speak :p

For those that have bought Animal Crossing today, my gates will be open from now until late tonight. You can find my friend code in the first post. Please be nice!

Brownpants said:
For those that have bought Animal Crossing today, my gates will be open from now until late tonight. You can find my friend code in the first post. Please be nice!

you dont seem to be online ?

I was always intrigued by this when it came out on Cube, and I was kind of disappointed it never came out over here. I was a bit mizzogs today and sort of impulse bought a DS with two games, one of them was this so I grabbed it, and I'm totally in love with it already :D

I've got no idea what this wi-fi malarky's all about, I'm gonna go read up on it. I've not read anything really about the DS, played one for a bit at Sic's house and decided I wanted one..

Mohinder said:
I was always intrigued by this when it came out on Cube, and I was kind of disappointed it never came out over here.

AC did come out here in September 2004 ... 2 full years after it was released in America!

The Australian release was out way before the Europe release too - and as that was PAL it did play on UK cubes so a lot of people imported it!

Back
Top Bottom