Official Animal Crossing Wide World Thread (***INFO/SPOILERS***)

Wrathamon said:
AC did come out here in September 2004 ... 2 full years after it was released in America!

The Australian release was out way before the Europe release too - and as that was PAL it did play on UK cubes so a lot of people imported it!

I don't remember seeing it in shops :(

Oh well, I have this one now :D :)

just got my Navy DS lite and went out and got AC its great need to setup wifi and I will start seeing what this game is all about

Hi guys, I have been playing Animal Crossing for a couple of weeks now, on and off, awsome game!

I was wondering when to the spade and the sling shot become available to buy from the Tom Nook? It really bugging me that I cant dig up any fossils yet!!! I have just done up my house for the first time and Nook's Cranny is the newer supermarket style shop but its has not got the spade for sale.

Any info would be great! Thanks

The selection of tools and other items are randomly selected each day. It's only a matter of time before it will appear. I'm amazed a spade hasn't appeared yet!

If you have wifi i could sort you out with a spade and more fruit than you can shake a stick at.

Brownpants said:
The selection of tools and other items are randomly selected each day. It's only a matter of time before it will appear. I'm amazed a spade hasn't appeared yet!

If you have wifi i could sort you out with a spade and more fruit than you can shake a stick at.

So are you saying that on some days the spade will be there and others its not? There is alway a fishing rod in there but I have one of those.

Yeah I have WiFi but not visited anyboady's town yet or had them visit mine. Here is my friend code I should be on tonight after 7pm:

Code: 1675-7139-7504
Town: Larusso

Hope to see you kicking about later!

Should we set a time span and a day once or twice a week that people will have their gates open ? eg every sunday 7-11pm, so that people can add everyone to thier friend lists and check if any one is online and if not open their gates.

Good idea, or just one night every week where you make a conscious effort to have your town open. Ie Brownpants, town open every Thursday at 8-10pm.

You need insurance from Lyle ;)

100 Bells each time you get stung :)

And later on he'll offer Fake painting insurance, but it's not really worth it as each Painting costs 4k+ and he'll still only give you 100 bells per fake painting :(

Also, does anyone know....

If my PC is connected to a Wifi Router, and i buy a Wifi Dongle for my pc (My router is incompatible with Nintendo Wifi :( ) Will it still work? :confused:

Windle said:
Also, does anyone know....

If my PC is connected to a Wifi Router, and i buy a Wifi Dongle for my pc (My router is incompatible with Nintendo Wifi :( ) Will it still work? :confused:

I can't see why it wouldn't. DS -> Dongle -> PC -> Router. *should* work ok. What did everyone get for Easter from Nintendo? I got a giant green pipe with a scary flower thing popping out of it from Mario Bros. Its taken up my living room. :D

Back
Top Bottom