*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Associate
Not sure what you mean by that, every class can be spawned on, not just Assault.

I mean that when you play as a assault you stay in a position which is a good place for people in your squad to spawn on, like if you stay in the house next to the objective so that your squad quickly can get to the objective, and when you get that objective, you move on and do the same somewhere else..

I know every class can be spawned on, but with a Mobile spawn i meant that you position yourself so that others on your team get a good spawn point!!

Soldato
I mean that when you play as a assault you stay in a position which is a good place for people in your squad to spawn on, like if you stay in the house next to the objective so that your squad quickly can get to the objective, and when you get that objective, you move on and do the same somewhere else..

I know every class can be spawned on, but with a Mobile spawn i meant that you position yourself so that others on your team get a good spawn point!!

the full team should have it in the back of their mind that they are a mobile spawn point, its stupid to gimp the assault players by making them sit back or in cover.

Associate
Cheers for the tips guys. I haven't had that many hours playtime yet so I reckon with experience I'll start getting more points - I already try to be a team player but everyone on the PS3 wants to be Recon and snipe from a distance!

Soldato
Ugh is this a problem guys...

Medics on HC:
Team Damage - 10
Team Kill - 15
Team Respawn+ 50
Squad RS + 80

What that basically means is you could be spawning, getting killed by a medic, then revived, then killed, then revived, then killed, then revived, then killed continously, as your deaths go up and his points skyrocket.

Have EA thought of this and made it so you don't get any points from reviving TK's, or that you can't revive them?

I had it happen to me a few times but idk if it's for points yet? It could potentially be annoying as *cough* lol

Soldato
Xbox is even worse than PS3 by far. There is literally only one or two people in ALL the games I've played that are bothering to move out of the spawn zones and attempt the M-COMs.

What's even worse is when you're defending, and you seem to be the only person defusing M-COM bombs. The rest of the team is just running around like headless chickens, blowing themselves up, instead of COVERING ME. FFUUUUUU-

Associate
playing against a random organized team when you are on the lone wolf terrible team is one of the most fustrating experiences ive had recently, especially when the enemy is stonewalling your advance so much they have basically entrenched you at your spawn and your team is too dumb to breakout in retaliation

Soldato
I've decided this game sucks past 12 midnight. The last few late nights when I've decided to play, it just seems to go to hell completely; servers with unbalanced teams, and teams themselves who treat every mode like team deathmatch and never bother to actually achieve/defend objectives.

One of the most frustrating gaming experiences of my life, last night was. If I'd started the game earlier today and experienced that again I'd have given up on it there and then, I wasn't impressed.

Associate
the full team should have it in the back of their mind that they are a mobile spawn point, its stupid to gimp the assault players by making them sit back or in cover.

No, no, no.. I did not mean that assault players are suppose to sit back just to be a mobile spawn point, but that they get in good positions near the objective so that they can get loads of kills and even be a nice place to spawn, everyone likes to spawn as close to the enemy base as you can right? at least if your trying to go for the objective, and if you are a assault and find a good spot where you can get loads of kills, and at the same time give your squad a good place to spawn so they quickly can do some damage :p

Associate
it feels good to know that evryone here got the same view about the game...i really enjoyed last weekend playing with OcUk buddies...so i hope we are up for a match this weekend too....oh an i just received my mic so am good to go now :D

Associate
I've just realised how long i've been playing - you totally lose time. I've spent more hours on this multiplayer than on MW2 spec ops, singleplayer & multi combined.

Soldato
I'll probably be up for a fair bit of online action this weekend, I'm off to visit my mate's place for a gaming weekend. We usually do it 2 or 3 times a year, just regress back to being 14yrs old again, lots of caffeinated drinks, lots of pizza and lots of games!
I'll be taking along my GoW3 and Yakuza 3 too, but it's annoying not being able to take my save games with me. I might give it a go anyway and see how the PS3 reacts, my account is set up on my mate's PS3 as well, so it's worth a go.

Caporegime
FINALLY got that stupid flag defender pin. It says defend 4 times, yet it's actually 6. Bah. :p

pins.jpg

:cool:

Caporegime
whats the deal with skill level ??? i just got a message pop up saying due to your performance blah blah its dropped me down to 0, yet all i play is medic or engi healing reviving and fixing :confused:

I think if you kill people with a high rating, then yours increases, but if you get killed by players with low ratings, then it decreases, or so I heard anyway.

Soldato
The skill level (at least on BC1) was basically once you reach level 50 (although i think the max might be 55 on this game), you see another number next to everyone's name. This was essentially the ranking compared to everyone else, rather than just a static scale where everyone can reach the top, there was only ever 1 person on skill rank 1, although from what you say I think it may be the other way around now?

Sorry if I'm completely wrong :D

Back
Top Bottom