*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

website still shows me as a vet whereas the game doesnt.
360 doesnt have that much lag or anything to be honest, in about 40hours gameplay iv had less than 5 occasions of noticable spikes.

One problem thats happened to me and a friends a few times though.. games stutters and slows down.. and as soon as it starts running normal again you lose all your sound, but can still talk in your XBL party etc. needs a xbox restart to solve, ballache.

peetee said:
One problem thats happened to me and a friends a few times though.. games stutters and slows down.. and as soon as it starts running normal again you lose all your sound, but can still talk in your XBL party etc. needs a xbox restart to solve, ballache.

Hmm never had this tbh. 360 version has been perfect for me aside from a bit of lag and server outages that all platforms have had too.

perfect for me too - had one instance of bad lag last night in one game - but thats the only instance since I've bought it

most of the time its smooth as

same here had some lag for about 1 min on Atacama (sp?) desert yesterday and soon as it finished it was smooth :D ended up with over 15,000 on the round before for 3 5000 badges lol was a bit shocked

ive had no troubles at all on 360 apart from when it was down, never experienced lag.

*edit apparantly the battlefield vets site is working correctly now, anyone managed to claim thier m1 garrand?

I got my M1 Garrand before the site came down, i could not register all games tho... but its still not up for me

I've had this problem once before. Exit to dashboard then load the game back up solves the problem rather than restarting your xbox.

I've had this problem once before. Exit to dashboard then load the game back up solves the problem rather than restarting your xbox.

tried that and still missing the sound, was same for my mate when it happened for him.
its only happened to me twice in 40hours or so, happened a few times more to him in shorter playing time

I hope EA stay commited and do patch some of the bugs/glitches or just general issues. Haven't had this much fun with a game for a long time but I tend to encounter one or two problems most matches.

It never bothered me before but I am now getting really annoyed with people not attacking spots, my mate and I decided to start maxing recon and we try and play as a team, we will camp together with spotter scope, highlight and then both shoot the same guy, inbetween mortars etc but yesterday we had another 10 people who simply could not plant that bombs, did make a few attempts ourselves in the end but its damn impossible to hold if your team don't come and back you up. There should be some BIG flashing thing for a couple of seconds saying 'Charge planted at A, backup your team!' or to that extent so it gets into their thick skulls.

/rant over :p

I would say I am still an Assaultee though, M16 with magnum bullets, one decent burst and dead :D

Way back in this thread I mentioned about the auto spotter scope being useless. It seems that is quite untrue. For some reason, it decided to start working of its own accord today by picking up enemies (and mines which I never realised you could spot) that I couldn't see - by just panning around. It even spotted a few through concrete walls! I now highly recommend it. :D

PS3 and 360 are exactly the same.

PC obviously looks better if your PC can run it. Get whatever one if you feel comfortable with controller wise and also the one with most friends.

ive had no troubles at all on 360 apart from when it was down, never experienced lag.

*edit apparantly the battlefield vets site is working correctly now, anyone managed to claim thier m1 garrand?

Mines been working for ages now I've registered a few games but they've changed it since now it seems to be on the battlefield bc2 stat page?

Just seen that my PS3 rank is 10001 which I find quite humorous.

Have only played just short of 2 hours online sofar, as I really wanted to complete the campain first, wonder how much I could climb that ladder in a week?

just out of curiousity - which platform is this best played on? I would prefer to leave out the 360 version tbh n am thinking of PS3 or PC unless the 360 version is THAT much better - thoughts please?

Hi, ive had the pc version for a week or so, thought i would get the xbox version today too as i enjoy the game, big mistake. The pc version is a million times better, just everything about it really. had to turn the xbox one off after half an hour it was just infuriatingly bad in comparison. I wouldn't normally buy a fps on the ps3 because of the pads (but that's personal preference). One thing i did notice in the console version it seems a lot easier to kill people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom