*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Just finished the single player.... to say it was a bit of an anti climax would be an understatement! Plus you get a gold trophy for just completing the last level on hard; it's the easiest level on the whole game!

I'll no doubt go back and play through the campaign again at some point to deal with all the Uplinks I missed

Soldato
single most annoying thing for me about this game is when your at a spawn some way out and someone jumps on a quad or in a hummer and just zoomsoff without picking anyone up. its ridiculous. has genuinely made me rage

Caporegime
single most annoying thing for me about this game is when your at a spawn some way out and someone jumps on a quad or in a hummer and just zoomsoff without picking anyone up. its ridiculous. has genuinely made me rage

It's even funnier when they wait for you to almost get on and then zoom off at the last minute! :D

Permabanned

Yup, I mean I wait for the nearest person, give them a chance to jump in.

Also getting shot in the back.

Game is amazing.

Soldato
Me, Jimmy, Mikey, Oxy, Nath, and KamikaziStarkey (a friend of mine) had some awesome games on this last night. I think Hugo joined in as well toward the end. Gonna be on this tonight, and then for most of Saturday as well. Really loving this game, and it is so awesome when you work with a proper squad. We were absolutely dominating last night, organising helo drops over the enemy points. There was one awesome moment where I shot a smoke grenade over the point, parachuted out of the helo right over the enemy's MCOM station A on Valparaiso, and as I was gliding down I shot another smoke grenade for more cover, landed on top of the MCOM station, armed it, and then took cover with more smoke. Took out a few surprised enemies as they rushed in blind, but was eventually taken out. I'd managed to hold them off for long enough and we got the point :D

A definite Battlefield moment right there :)

Last edited:
Associate
whats the deal with skill level ??? i just got a message pop up saying due to your performance blah blah its dropped me down to 0, yet all i play is medic or engi healing reviving and fixing :confused:

Mine did that - but I went to leaderboards to check the skill thing and it was at 198! It lies!

Soldato
The skill level system seems as broken as it was in the original Bad Company, I wouldn't pay it any heed. I have no idea what algorithm it uses to figure it out but it has always been absolutely messed up.

Also <3 UAV+Optics Package:

710183943.jpg

Got to 33 kills 0 Deaths with the UAV and then got knifed.

:p

Last edited:
Soldato
I have made it my personal mission statement to shoot any UAV's I see out of the air lol I always end up getting killed by one of them completely out of the blue lol
Same here, I see it as a priority, as they can take down any armour in one shot.
It vexes me greatly when I'm playing as medic and all the snipers on my side are ignoring the UAV, so I have to change kit and take it down my damn self.

Associate
Same here, I see it as a priority, as they can take down any armour in one shot.
It vexes me greatly when I'm playing as medic and all the snipers on my side are ignoring the UAV, so I have to change kit and take it down my damn self.

Me too, I see a UAV it gets sniped, 1 hit kill with an M95

Mushii
'Killing UAVs with extreme prejudice'

Soldato
Me, Jimmy, Mikey, Oxy, Nath, and KamikaziStarkey (a friend of mine) had some awesome games on this last night. I think Hugo joined in as well toward the end. Gonna be on this tonight, and then for most of Saturday as well. Really loving this game, and it is so awesome when you work with a proper squad. We were absolutely dominating last night, organising helo drops over the enemy points. There was one awesome moment where I shot a smoke grenade over the point, parachuted out of the helo right over the enemy's MCOM station A on Valparaiso, and as I was gliding down I shot another smoke grenade for more cover, landed on top of the MCOM station, armed it, and then took cover with more smoke. Took out a few surprised enemies as they rushed in blind, but was eventually taken out. I'd managed to hold them off for long enough and we got the point :D

A definite Battlefield moment right there :)

Send me an invite next time please mate, will be on Sunday look forward to playing with you lot.

Soldato
I bought the 360 version this morning, so now I have PC, 360 and PS3 editions of the game.

The 360 servers are absolutely dire. Much like the PC servers, there's rubberbanding and geometry lag all over the place. The general playerbase seems far less skilled too, but that may be because I've had a ton of bad matches in a row.

They weren't kidding when they said the 360 version's online performance is in dire straits, it is absolutely awful compared to the PS3 which ran great from the first day (but still has a non-functioning store!). I really hope it gets fixed soon, because I've recently gone back to 360 gaming and I'd like to keep it that way! As it is, it's a credit to the free-of-charge PSN that it keeps things running smoothly.

Soldato
I bought the 360 version this morning, so now I have PC, 360 and PS3 editions of the game.

The 360 servers are absolutely dire. Much like the PC servers, there's rubberbanding and geometry lag all over the place. The general playerbase seems far less skilled too, but that may be because I've had a ton of bad matches in a row.

They weren't kidding when they said the 360 version's online performance is in dire straits, it is absolutely awful compared to the PS3 which ran great from the first day (but still has a non-functioning store!). I really hope it gets fixed soon, because I've recently gone back to 360 gaming and I'd like to keep it that way! As it is, it's a credit to the free-of-charge PSN that it keeps things running smoothly.

ive had no troubles at all on 360 apart from when it was down, never experienced lag.

*edit apparantly the battlefield vets site is working correctly now, anyone managed to claim thier m1 garrand?

Back
Top Bottom