*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Soldato
I would actually say start selling your 360 versions and just buy the PS3 version instead. People say they don't have lag on the 360 version, but they clearly never tried the PS3 game by comparison. The difference is like night and day.

Tommorow I'm bringing the 360 game back to the store.

Soldato
I would actually say start selling your 360 versions and just buy the PS3 version instead. People say they don't have lag on the 360 version, but they clearly never tried the PS3 game by comparison. The difference is like night and day.

i found this with MW2 too... not general lag but was less disconnects and re hosts

i play them both on the eggbox because thats what mates play on though :o

Soldato
Yep, that was always the excuse I used... but it doesn't wash with my own standards anymore. What's the point of having a game to play with your mates if you can't even shoot straight?

Associate
Hi, ive had the pc version for a week or so, thought i would get the xbox version today too as i enjoy the game, big mistake. The pc version is a million times better, just everything about it really. had to turn the xbox one off after half an hour it was just infuriatingly bad in comparison. I wouldn't normally buy a fps on the ps3 because of the pads (but that's personal preference). One thing i did notice in the console version it seems a lot easier to kill people.

Cheers fella :)

Permabanned
Is their any sort of matchmaking, sick of getting put into rush games against teams that have rank 30s and just own you.

Never had any lag on the 360 since the week the game was out, compared to MW2 this is like a hot knife through butter for me.

Associate
Never had any lag on the 360 since the week the game was out, compared to MW2 this is like a hot knife through butter for me.

Me neither, and I've played it on PS3 and PC, and I have a much more good time on Xbox than the others, I like the controller, and its much more satisfying killing someone on a xbox than on the PC or PS3, but that might just be me, anyways I like Xbox live better than PSN and online playing on FPSs on PC...

Soldato
Yeah given my rig I really should be playing on pc, but I need my big rig at boarding school for video editing, and all servers are blocked, because some genius failed all his exams because he was playing WoW the whole time... grr... lol

Caporegime
Me neither, and I've played it on PS3 and PC, and I have a much more good time on Xbox than the others, I like the controller, and its much more satisfying killing someone on a xbox than on the PC or PS3, but that might just be me, anyways I like Xbox live better than PSN and online playing on FPSs on PC...

I'm such a sore loser - anyone that kills me too often gets bad rep on their 360 gamertag profile. :rolleyes:

Soldato

Are you always this much of a drama queen?

Soldato
I had a go on this online last night.And got my arse handed to me!
A funny thing did happen though - I spawned on one of my squad mates but the game actually spawned me over the edge of a cliff,so I fell off and died.And the game had the cheek to show a message on my screen saying "epic fail":rolleyes:

Caporegime
Quite ironic. Battlefield 1943 got me into multiplayer, Bad Company 2 ended it. Totally hate the game now. Best I stay away from such things with real people as I simply want to rip their heart out with my bare hands. The stress is not doing my own ticker any good. :D

Soldato
OP
I had a go on this online last night.And got my arse handed to me!
A funny thing did happen though - I spawned on one of my squad mates but the game actually spawned me over the edge of a cliff,so I fell off and died.And the game had the cheek to show a message on my screen saying "epic fail":rolleyes:

Maybe it was commenting on its own spawn system :D

Soldato
Maybe it was commenting on its own spawn system :D
I think so.Spawning on a squad mate is a good idea but it should have a sensible system.My thing last night was probably a one off but even after that I spawned from a squad mate right into a hail of bullets and once a tank shell.I think it should spawn you NEAR you squad mate,not right next to them!

Associate
Anyone else feel that you get far to much suicides ??

I get around 1-3 suicides a match, most often from bull****, like i call a mortar strike, but the mortar strike hits a leaf on a tree in front of me instead of on a M-com station.. therefore I get suicide... okey that was a bad example, but you catch my drift, sometimes I get killed in a tank, and I get a suicide... ??

Another thing... I think you should get way more points for tracing a helicopter, when you trace a helicopter with the tracer gun its a safe kill for anyone using RPG/CG.. but you only get 20-30 points for tracing a helicopter when someone on your team kills it...

When a helicopter is traced, it goes down after my first shot, every time.. its basically a free kill, and I think it's sad that the person which traced the helicopter and gave me a free kill only get 30 points?? when I get 400-500..

Also, like you guys said, sometimes the spawning system is a "Epic Fail" like sometimes i spawn in my base, and there is a guy behind me, or when you spawn behind a guy.. it should not happen... its okey when you spawn on a teammate, cause then you choose to get in the fire..

-Nico

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Anyone else feel that you get far to much suicides ??

I get around 1-3 suicides a match, most often from bull****, like i call a mortar strike, but the mortar strike hits a leaf on a tree in front of me instead of on a M-com station.. therefore I get suicide... okey that was a bad example, but you catch my drift, sometimes I get killed in a tank, and I get a suicide... ??

Another thing... I think you should get way more points for tracing a helicopter, when you trace a helicopter with the tracer gun its a safe kill for anyone using RPG/CG.. but you only get 20-30 points for tracing a helicopter when someone on your team kills it...

When a helicopter is traced, it goes down after my first shot, every time.. its basically a free kill, and I think it's sad that the person which traced the helicopter and gave me a free kill only get 30 points?? when I get 400-500..

Also, like you guys said, sometimes the spawning system is a "Epic Fail" like sometimes i spawn in my base, and there is a guy behind me, or when you spawn behind a guy.. it should not happen... its okey when you spawn on a teammate, cause then you choose to get in the fire..

-Nico

I did a leaf strike yesterday. I did lol though......I hate that leaf.:o

Back
Top Bottom