*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Associate
bought this on 360 to play with a mate, me and him constantly get cannot connect to EA server when partying up, its so bloody annoying, anyone know how to fix it?

Caporegime
I'm loving Vietnam, but all my mates play CoD/SFIV. Anyone fancy some games?

I would play with you providing I had the Vietnam addon. :(

I only have 1,000 MS Points and I believe it's 1,200. I'm looking for people to play vanilla BFBC2 though so if anyone wants to add me my GT is in my sig, looking for people who like to play as a team as so far in the public games there are too many people who ignore the objectives.

Associate
bought this on 360 to play with a mate, me and him constantly get cannot connect to EA server when partying up, its so bloody annoying, anyone know how to fix it?

Download the update that's ~1.6gb, it might be the Vietnam update. It usually comes up on the main menu when you load the game up or find it in the store if it doesn't come up.

I bought this recently and had the same issues as you that were sorted after downloading this update.

Man of Honour

I only have 1,000 MS Points and I believe it's 1,200. I'm looking for people to play vanilla BFBC2 though so if anyone wants to add me my GT is in my sig, looking for people who like to play as a team as so far in the public games there are too many people who ignore the objectives.

I can play the original too, but the weapon balance and unlock system isn't to my liking.

Soldato

Pretty sure it's on offer at the moment, I'm sure I saw it on the Live pages somewhere. Apologies if I'm wrong!

EDIT: Googled it, I was wrong.

Soldato
So if I was to buy this second hand what would I need to buy? I'm just trying to price it all up and see whether it's cheaper second hand or brand new.

So far I've got:
The game (obviously)
Vietnam Expansion (main reason I'm getting the game)
VIP code (for the extra free DLC)
Onslaught (BIG maybe or is it free with VIP?)

Such a pain in the arse just to get everything for the game, it's a shame they didn't do a GOTY edition that includes everything I need :o

Caporegime
Would need to be GOTY for that. :p

It's the main reason I got rid of BF:BC2 TBH, I couldn't keep up with what I got in my VIP membership, and what skin packs etc I had to pay for.

Soldato
How's that any different from MW2?

As long as bushes aren't running and spinning around trying to snipe me I couldn't give a toss to be honest. If I can put up with the bull**** in MW2 I can put up with any in this game too.

Soldato
Damn, I love sniping in this game. Finding the perfect spot, blend into the environment and then wait. Enemy soldier comes into view, line up the shot accounting for gravity and then fire. Add another headshot to the tally.

Soldato
That's what happens to me. :p

You just don't have the skills to hide in plain sight. :p

I managed to set up on a roof in enemy territory and snipe quite a few of them. I was there for about 10 minutes with an enemy helicopter hovering about focused on my team mates who were trying to get to the base. Eventually, another sniper spotted me as I spotted him. He fired first.

Back
Top Bottom