*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Any good apache flyers here ? im trying but massively failing at firing the tracking missile thing, it will fire but at a random point not at what im aiming for :confused:

how do it use it?

Associate
If any 360 players fancy teaming up some time, drop me a friend request. :)

I'm not great but improving all the time after a REALLY terrible start. I'm sick of playing with randoms who don't communicate and sit there sniping when we are attacking on rush!! :mad:

On the few occasions I have played in a proper squad, the experience has been SO much better...

XBL GT: Jonny Chee

Caporegime
You just don't have the skills to hide in plain sight. :p

I managed to set up on a roof in enemy territory and snipe quite a few of them. I was there for about 10 minutes with an enemy helicopter hovering about focused on my team mates who were trying to get to the base. Eventually, another sniper spotted me as I spotted him. He fired first.

All joking aside I'm okay at sniping, but I am much better at tank driving. Usually setting up in a ditch or somewhere where the enemy tank guns can't aim into. I've even shot down a few enemy attack choppers with my trust T-90. :D

Permabanned
^ Sqaud DM on arica harbor, shotgun and c4! and explosive upgrade find buildings with the doors broken and fix c4 in corners run out, boom ur get it in the end

Caporegime
^ Sqaud DM on arica harbor, shotgun and c4! and explosive upgrade find buildings with the doors broken and fix c4 in corners run out, boom ur get it in the end

Everyone seems to jump out just before the building collapses. You can hear it a mile off. :(

For the SPECACT ones do you have to download (and pay for) that additional content?

Yeah that's right, think I paid £3.99 for all of them.

The new camouflage you get doesn't really blend in with the environments on any of the maps and the weapons aren't exactly anything to go crazy about (just basic camo). I merely got them as I needed some new challenges to do whilst taking a break from that goddamn trophy. :p

100 kills in total, 5 kill streak and 8 kills in one round = trophy/achievement

Caporegime
Everyone seems to jump out just before the building collapses. You can hear it a mile off. :(

Yeah that's right, think I paid £3.99 for all of them.

The new camouflage you get doesn't really blend in with the environments on any of the maps and the weapons aren't exactly anything to go crazy about (just basic camo). I merely got them as I needed some new challenges to do whilst taking a break from that goddamn trophy. :p

100 kills in total, 5 kill streak and 8 kills in one round = trophy/achievement

No thanks, I'll just do my best to get as many of the standard cheevos as possible. :p

I'm up to 645G so far. That's all the single player achievements done, apart from the two for destroying all the satellite uplinks and the final one for blowing up 50 houses in the campaign. I've got a few weird ones to do in the multiplayer, like performing a roadkill with a helicopter and killing someone with a headshot, with the repair tool, which might take a while. :p

Just taking a break from it atm, it gets boring playing it on your own... :( :(
8 kills in one round?..or with one round?

8 kills with one round would be pretty damn hard I think. :D

Associate
Nelson bay Rush on Defence is an easy way to get a repair tool kill. Flank them or hang back then go for the unsuspecting punter on the UAV station. I did the 5 pistol kills like that as well as some were very weak back then.

Caporegime
Nelson bay Rush on Defence is an easy way to get a repair tool kill. Flank them or hang back then go for the unsuspecting punter on the UAV station. I did the 5 pistol kills like that as well as some were very weak back then.

I'm so retarded, yesterday only minutes after making that post, I had a perfect opportunity to get a headshot with the tool, some guy was sat in a corner, crouched and completely unaware I was there and what did I do? Knifed him. :(

I didn't think of killing the UAV operator. Thanks for the tip!

Soldato
I play loads, it's the only Xbox game Im playing at the moment.

However, getting annoyed with dickheads. Why are clan players such nobs? The other night on Atacama, two clan members were in an Apache literally just circling our spawn and spamming it with rockets. That's pretty much the game over. They did it non-stop, there is no effective defence against it. What possible satisfaction do these morons get from doing it? Why not just play the game properly.

I was once playing and I spawned as the gunner of an MI24 Hind. There was a clan member in the pilot seat. We spent a few minutes flying around, and I got a fair few kills over the objective.

His friend spawned in the same helicopter, so he proceeded to land at our spawn and sit there with the engine running. I guess he wanted me to get out, but I stayed put. His friend then dismounted, shot me through the glass, jumped into the gunners seat and they both flew off (probably to circle spam the enemy base) :mad:

It always seems to be clan members, with the highest rank of 50 - quite easy to see how they achieve that rank if all they do is spawn camp on public servers :rolleyes:

Soldato
I play loads, it's the only Xbox game Im playing at the moment.

However, getting annoyed with dickheads. Why are clan players such nobs? The other night on Atacama, two clan members were in an Apache literally just circling our spawn and spamming it with rockets. That's pretty much the game over. They did it non-stop, there is no effective defence against it. What possible satisfaction do these morons get from doing it? Why not just play the game properly.

I was once playing and I spawned as the gunner of an MI24 Hind. There was a clan member in the pilot seat. We spent a few minutes flying around, and I got a fair few kills over the objective.

His friend spawned in the same helicopter, so he proceeded to land at our spawn and sit there with the engine running. I guess he wanted me to get out, but I stayed put. His friend then dismounted, shot me through the glass, jumped into the gunners seat and they both flew off (probably to circle spam the enemy base) :mad:

It always seems to be clan members, with the highest rank of 50 - quite easy to see how they achieve that rank if all they do is spawn camp on public servers :rolleyes:

Its not their fault...it would be the easiest fix in the world for EA/Dice to put one of those "greyed" out "out of bounds" boxes that give you 10 seconds to get back into the playable area, over your home base to give a fighting chance, would have balanced the games perfectly. But no, EA or Dice or just that bone idle lazy the NEVER fixed one of the many many bugs in this game (still get games where its says I won when our team lost and vice versa).

Have to say its the sheer laziness makes me very worried for BF3s future.

Back
Top Bottom