*** Official Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Thread ***

Soldato
Oh yeah, I swear I had C4 on the assault class as well as recon when I first started playing online. Now it's just recon? :confused:

You need to equip a shotgun in order to get C4 as Assault. The assault rifles all have the grenade / smoke / shotgun attachments which take up that equipment slot.

Soldato
In one game I managed to get 3 people, and the pilot, was very funny watching the chopper just drop into the water. I bet they wondered what the hell happened :D

I just said to Freshage as well that I bet I will never do it again, then bang! lol.

Urrr, no, I think it went something like this.

Me: Guys, I will get my tool out to repair whilst you 2 are on the guns
*BANG*
Me: WTF! I just got ****ing sniped!!!! Oh my god, that ****
Anti: *giggles* Hehe, that was me

Sod lol.

ags

Caporegime
You need to equip a shotgun in order to get C4 as Assault. The assault rifles all have the grenade / smoke / shotgun attachments which take up that equipment slot.

Only when assault doesn't have a rifle (shotgun, g3, m14, m1, thompson, etc) is c4 available.

Thanks. :)

Had a great game earlier on Rush. We had 0 tickets left so I thought what the hell, let's use the mortar on their m-com before the game ends. Used it, the building collapsed, killing 5 people inside plus destroying the m-com and resetting our tickets. :D

Still can't get the bloody flag defender pin though. I have 15,000 points resting on that pin (all pins, plus all combat pins). How do I do it?!?! :o

Soldato
o rly? It takes ag while to call it in, usually someone's rushed in and died before it comes in lol?

I was in a similair situation yesterday, my squad was taking out a building with c4 and rockets, I ran inside, died while spraying my scar at someone, but the bullets knocked over the building and netted me a triple kill! :D

Soldato
Exactly how do you collapse a building?

I have yet to do it.

Must admit, it's a pretty spectacular sound and sight when it happens, watching the enemy all flee out of it.

ags

Soldato
Exactly how do you collapse a building?

I have yet to do it.

Must admit, it's a pretty spectacular sound and sight when it happens, watching the enemy all flee out of it.

ags

C4 or grenade launcher below each window sill on the building seems to do it, well thats the way i work it :). Sometimes it takes an extra c4 on another wall but that method almost always works.

Soldato
No it's not, it's still a ridiculously small radius and if you're not already checking the sky for choppers etc. mortars are just another reason, if you see them you can almost always get away from them easily. The predator/directed missile in Bad Company 1 was much nicer to use, I miss it :(

Associate
Is there no form of team balancing? Last night playing conquest it was 9 vs 5 (my team) and basically they moved 2 men up to the initial spawn point and were spawn killing , nicking vehicles and laying loads of anti tank mines. It got dull very quickly. They did this for 2-3 levels :(

Soldato
Is there no form of team balancing? Last night playing conquest it was 9 vs 5 (my team) and basically they moved 2 men up to the initial spawn point and were spawn killing , nicking vehicles and laying loads of anti tank mines. It got dull very quickly. They did this for 2-3 levels :(

Unfortunately, in this situation, the team balancing is "leave the server and find a new game". Sometimes other people join the game and it'll fill up to the proper level again, but I've found that most of the time it doesn't.

Soldato
Anyone else hoping that they redesign Wake Island and put it as DLC for BC2? That map was pure awesomeness and I reckon that with a game type like Rush, it'd be even more fantastic.

Soldato
i always hated wake island to be honest, it may work as a rush map though, conquest on the other hand I severely doubt, way too big to be one.

Karkand could be a winner as a rush map too, the only problem I ever had was with people going over the water and capping the back flags in BF2

Soldato
i always hated wake island to be honest, it may work as a rush map though, conquest on the other hand I severely doubt, way too big to be one.

Karkand could be a winner as a rush map too, the only problem I ever had was with people going over the water and capping the back flags in BF2

Karkand would be fairly good with all the building destruction :)

Back
Top Bottom