Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
You'll get over it.....

....have you got over it yet? :p

What I don't get is when were moaning 90% is on vent and its just aggrevation with the game really, nobody is personal or aggressive and its not all that much, most nights just spent winding each other up.

Why does that bother you? Are you even on vent, if not what are you basing this on?

oh and Mac...go die ;)

Last edited:
What I don't get is when were moaning 90% is on vent and its just aggrevation with the game really, nobody is personal or aggressive and its not all that much, most nights just spent winding each other up.

Why does that bother you? Are you even on vent, if not what are you basing this on?

oh and Mac...go die ;)

I feel a bit bad because I think it was because of me that this all came up. I made a comment the other night having been on your Vent for the first time and hearing a lot of abuse towards StevenSeagull, simply because he was on the other team and doing well.

I don't really mind to be honest, I was just surprised, but as I mentioned I don't know any of you so I don't know whether it was all in jest or serious.

As others have mentioned, it is only a game, and it's your server so I guess you can do what you want on it :)

I feel a bit bad because I think it was because of me that this all came up. I made a comment the other night having been on your Vent for the first time and hearing a lot of abuse towards StevenSeagull, simply because he was on the other team and doing well.

I don't really mind to be honest, I was just surprised, but as I mentioned I don't know any of you so I don't know whether it was all in jest or serious.

As others have mentioned, it is only a game, and it's your server so I guess you can do what you want on it :)

To be fair we all love Seagull , if it was something along the lines of 'fcking seagull' it was probably in more of a joking manner.

207mdrl.jpg

We play so split on our own server that TFU members rage at me for constantly being on the opposite side to the rest of them. Therefore I cant win can I ?

To be fair "lowi" you wouldnt have been complaining if you were on our side ;)

We play so split on our own server that TFU members rage at me for constantly being on the opposite side to the rest of them. Therefore I cant win can I ?

To be fair "lowi" you wouldnt have been complaining if you were on our side ;)

I hate twoblacklines and his UAV killing when on the other team.....

Ah SteveSeagull....the bane of my life :D

He plays on the TFU server a lot and rapes us constantly with his sniper. We rage because we love him :D

all that is, is that we know hes a very good player and when you are 0 kills 15 deaths and 14 of them are headshots by the lawman Steven Seagull then the odd god damn you seagull is to be expected :D

big <3 to the lawman

the seagull has landed :D

Back
Top Bottom