Votes: 481 33.4%
  • Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Took me a while to get used to non hardcore.

Kept forgetting to shoot a few extra bullets. Non-Hardcore highlights a few extra points for me aswell.

The LMGs > Assault Rifles just cause you dont have to reload after every bloody kill. More than one person and I was buggered :D

I was running round with a vss with magnum ammo, emptying a full clip (30) into someone and they not dying.

hardcore ***.

its not an inability to aim, its the fact that on normal mode people are like some kind of wierd bullet sponge where it takes an insane amount of bullets to put them down

Then we aren't playing the same mode. This exaggeration is getting ridiculous. It doesn't take 30 bullets to kill someone with a vss, hell it doesn't take 10.

Lets just agree to disagree. Hardcore is full of noobs who think the only way to play is fully automatic and as such, can't aim consistantly for longer than 2 shots and bitch if the target doesn't die. Normal is full of noobs who need more health to survive so they can redeem mistakes by killing the guy before he kills them.

nah i wanted the ini, favourites link to add manually cause i cant find it in my server browser so has anyone got it thankyou :p

556859175,c8aeff82-6bac-435c-9211-0471219164b2,Overclockers UK;

that should do it

when searching for servers remember the server names are case sensitive. And you must CLICK search, not press enter or it wont find them

nah i wanted the ini, favourites link to add manually cause i cant find it in my server browser so has anyone got it thankyou :p

Use the 'server' tab on the main page not the server browsers Favourites tab. I had a look at that and it didn't have anything in it but my server tab has a full favourites list.

God knows how they coded that wrong...

Back
Top Bottom