• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
clock the dual core to 3.2 ghz + will do that easy

The only problem with that is I've only got stock cooling, and speedfan shows the flame icon next to both my cores and the processor already... I mean technically I'll be getting a new CPU in the next couple of days so I could pump it up a bit and hope it doesnt burn out before anything arrives lol..

but can frying your processor harm other components on your motherboard (or the motherboard itself) - or will it be localised damage?

The processor was reading 80 degrees last time I ran a stress test with this OC :confused:

Come on guys get those 5770 performance in dx 11 multiplayer tests going please want to know if it will do over 30 fps 1680-1050 all high dx 11 or whether it will achieve an unplayable 10-15 fps lol

Woo, I'm in.....

image-BDB2_4B8D634C.jpg

Just had a game of port faildez myself, either the killcam was off or they were all noobs, was camping up a house with the m1 garand and got 17 kills off it.

The only problem with that is I've only got stock cooling, and speedfan shows the flame icon next to both my cores and the processor already... I mean technically I'll be getting a new CPU in the next couple of days so I could pump it up a bit and hope it doesnt burn out before anything arrives lol..

but can frying your processor harm other components on your motherboard (or the motherboard itself) - or will it be localised damage?

The processor was reading 80 degrees last time I ran a stress test with this OC :confused:

use coretemp to check temps
buy a better cpu cooler you need one in the long run anyway even to get the best out of the quad you'll need to overclock it
not like a decent cooler is expensive cheaper than buying a quad at least.

Last edited:
Just checking but can peopple comfirm that dloading it via eadm lets me install it and play? Seems weird that they are seemingly not bothered aobut the release date on it.

Game are now posting their orders..

Lets see how quick they arrive..

Special Delivery so I guess that means a signature is required..

Better let the misses know to look out...

This is getting confusing now with regard to how people are playing online. We know the iso gimmick works to an extent, but im sure ive seen people say in this thread they bought it from eadm and it let them install and play, or am i going mad?

Game are now posting their orders..

Lets see how quick they arrive..

Special Delivery so I guess that means a signature is required..

Better let the misses know to look out...

HUH???

Mine hasen't been posted???

EDIT: Is this cause I done "FREE" delivery????

Didn't want to pay £5 posting IMO otherwise could have bought it online (prefer boxed anyway)

[quote="game.co.uk tracking]02/03/2010 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.[/quote]

This is getting confusing now with regard to how people are playing online. We know the iso gimmick works to an extent, but im sure ive seen people say in this thread they bought it from eadm and it let them install and play, or am i going mad?

Thats what i thought also! Please can someone confirm/deny this.

If you are using a 3rd party iso and online activation please confirm.

Im sitting here waiting to go to asda, buy my coke, get coke zone + vouchercodes discount and play!!!!!

I installed it via the "iso" and then played it from EADM... seems it doesn't show the servers like the poster above.

Maybe we have to install it from scratch, which would seem extremely odd.

Im having to download again as i think (and hope) Nod32 quarantined a file from the EADM folder. I seen it pop up at least when i started the downloaded again so closed it and restarted. So this time i hope it works :(

I installed it via the "iso" and then played it from EADM... seems it doesn't show the servers like the poster above.

Maybe we have to install it from scratch, which would seem extremely odd.

Thats what has me confused, some are saying it can install from the eadm with no issues, which i find odd seeing as the games not officially out yet. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom